Service Specific Terms & Conditions ("SSTC") - Maxis Home 4G WiFi
- Maxis Home 4G WiFi
- Maxis Home 4G WiFi Device Contract
Version [22 July 2021]
- The Plan: Maxis Home 4G WiFi 138
- You: Person(s) signing up for the Plan.
- The Plan and use of the Service(s) under the Plan is subject to the General Terms & Conditions ("GTC"), this Service Specific Terms & Conditions ("SSTC"), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at www.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/personal/
- All capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions ("STC"), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, the GTC, Plan and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the Plan and Service(s) under the Plan at www.maxis.com.my/tnc, including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service(s), and/or the Plan (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of the Agreement, Services, and/or Plan) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you will terminate the Plan and/or the use of the Services under the Plan by giving us notice within 28 days from the Effective Date failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
- You are not eligible for the Plan if you have any outstanding payments with us.
- This Plan is not applicable to you if you are a commercial user and/or bulk subscriber.
- Notwithstanding the above, Maxis reserves the right to change the eligibility criteria for the Plan from time to time.
- The applicable Charges and rate table guide for the rate plan under the Plan are as set out on our website at https://www.maxis.com.my/broadband/maxis-home-4g-wifi/. Charges and rates displayed do not include any applicable taxes.
- You are responsible for payment of all Charges associated with the Plan.
Deposit and Advance Payment
- A deposit of RM500 is chargeable for non-Malaysians subscribing to the Plan.
- Advance payment based on the rate plan under this Plan is as set out on our website at https://www.maxis.com.my/broadband/maxis-home-4g-wifi
- For data allocated with the Plan, you acknowledge and accept:
- if your data usage exceeds 300GB in a month, Maxis may at its absolute discretion limit the quality of video streaming to standard definition during peak hours;
- the mobile internet package allocated within the Services(s) under the Plan is exclusively for domestic usage only. International / overseas roaming is not applicable for the Plan; and
- there is no guarantee of speed. Availability of the Service(s) under the Plan depends on Mobile Data Coverage, which you may refer to at this website (https://www.maxis.com.my/en/about-maxis/maxis-network/network-map/).
Additional Features & Requirements
- You must register your CBR (Can Be Reached) mobile number at point of sale at any Maxis Outlet or call our Contact Centre (123) from your mobile for such registration and keep your CBR mobile number updated so that any of our notice can reach you in timely manner.
- The SIM card allocated to you for the Maxis Home 4G WiFi Service can be used with the modem provided (if you have signed up for the Maxis Home 4G WiFi Device Contract Offer with Maxis) or other home wireless broadband devices.
- Upon your subscription to the Plan, you are eligible to enter into selected device contracts with us, which are subject to the respective device contract terms and conditions including device warranty (if any). Subscription to the Plan does not affect your existing device contracts with us (if any).
Maxis Home Zerolution
- For customer who subscribe to Maxis Home Zerolution (previously known as TV Zerolution) plan, you will be subject further to the Service Specific Terms & Conditions – Home Zerolution (“Home Zerolution SSTC”), available at https://www.maxis.com.my/en/terms-conditions/personal/broadband/home-zerolution/ Any conflict and inconsistency between this SSTC and the Home Zerolution SSTC, the Home Zerolution SSTC shall take precedence.
- Subject to our GTC, the account holder of the Service(s) under the Plan may at any time terminate the Plan as follows:
- by calling our customer care line at 1-800-82-1123 or dial 123 from your mobile;
- by walking into our Maxis Centre listed on www.maxis.com.my; or
- by writing in to email@example.com.