Version 15 November 2018
- The Plan(s): MaxisONE Prime comprising MaxisONE plan 98,108,128,158,188 and MaxisONE Home Broadband 30Mbps or 100Mbps.
- You: Person(s) signing up for the MaxisONE Prime.
- If you change your current rate plan to the new MaxisONE Prime , you will not be able to carry forward any promotions/benefits that you are currently enjoying under your existing rate plan to your new MaxisONE Prime subscribed to.
- The use of the Plan(s) and Service(s) is subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”), Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at www.maxis.com.my/tnc/personal.
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions (“STC”), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC. Further, the MaxisONE plan 98,108,128,158,188 under the Plan is subject to SSTC – MaxisONEplan (http://www.maxis.com.my/en/tnc/personal-tnc/maxisone-tnc.html) and the MaxisONE Home Broadband 30Mbps or 100Mbps under the Plan are subject to SSTC – MaxisONE Home Broadband (https://www.maxis.com.my/en/tnc/personal-tnc/maxisone-home-tnc.html). For clarity, any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, SSTC – MaxisONEplan and SSTC – MaxisONE Home Broadband , this SSTC shall take precedence.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, Plan(s) and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the Plan(s) and Service(s) at www.maxis.com.my/tnc), including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service(s) and/or Plan(s) (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of Services and/or Plan(s)) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you will terminate the Plan(s) and/or the use of the Services by giving us notice within 28 days from the Effective Date failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
Availability of Service(s)
- MaxisONE Home Broadband is only available in certain coverage areas. Call 123 (from your mobile), 1800 82 1123 or log onto www.maxis.com.my/fibre to check if you are within the coverage area.
- You are ineligible for this Plan(s) if you owe us any payments.
- This Plan(s) is inapplicable to you if you are a commercial user and/or bulk subscriber. The provision of Service(s) is contingent on your Premises being-fibre ready and having a termination point within the Premises.
- The Plan(s) structure is in the appended Appendix and also published on our official website at www.maxis.com.my, as updated by us from time to time. Charges published are exclusive of all applicable taxes.
- The applicable Charges and rate table guide for the Product & Service(s) is as set out on our official website at https://www.maxis.com.my/en/personal/plans/family/maxisoneprime.html Charges displayed do not include all applicable taxes.
Deposit & Billing
- A deposit of RM500 for MaxisONE plan 98,108,128,158,188 and RM500 for MaxisONE Home Broadband 30Mbps or 100Mbps is chargeable for non-Malaysians subscribing for the Service(s).
- Non-payment for any one of the Service package may result in suspension or barring of all the Services until the outstanding amount is paid.
Things we may do to the Service(s)
- We reserve the rights at any time, without being liable to you or any third party, to interrupt, bar, suspend, restrict the Service(s) for such time as we see fit or terminate, discontinue or disconnect the Service(s) if your usage:
- Shows excessive usage or placing unusual burdens on our Network;
- Is for unlawful activities or for suspected fraudulent activities;
- Is not in accordance with the Maxis Fair Usage Policy (at www.maxis.com.my/FUP); or
- Is for commercial/non-personal purposes.
Mobile Internet Package allocation
- For data allocated with the Plan(s), you acknowledge and accept:
- If the combined mobile data usage of your principal line and your shared lines exceed 300GB in a month, Maxis may at its absolute discretion limit the quality of video streaming to standard definition during peak hours.
- The mobile internet package allocated within the Plan(s) is exclusively for domestic usage only.
- You can opt for upgrades or downgrades at any Maxis Service Centre or Maxis Exclusive Partners (MEP) or our Contact Centres (123);
- If you upgrade or downgrade to another MaxisONE plan, your monthly commitment fee will be pro-rated against your billing cycle date. You will be charged the full commitment fee from the second month onwards but with full mobile internet package allocation from the first month.
- The rates outlined in the Plan(s) structure (as per the Appendix) do not account for usages while on an overseas roaming network. Whilst roaming overseas, the prevailing data roaming charges at https://www.maxis.com.my/en/personal/services/addons/idd-and-roaming/international-roaming.html apply.
- Existing customers on existing K2/Zerolution/RM1 device contract will be able to continue their existing contract on the Plan(s) until the contract expires. Upon the expiry of the contract, customers would not be able to renew their previous contract.
Additional Features & Requirements
- You will only be able to enjoy the benefits of the Plan (as per the Appendix) after the activation of your subscribed MaxisONE Home Broadband plan 30Mbps or 100Mbps under the Plan. For clarity:
- if for any reason, your subscribed MaxisONE plan 98,108,128,158,188 and/or MaxisONE Home Broadband plan 30Mbps or 100Mbps under the Plan fails to be activated or installed, you are deemed not to have been registered for the Plan; and
- if either of your subscribed MaxisONE plan 98,108,128,158,188 or MaxisONE Home Broadband plan 30Mbps or 100Mbps is successfully activated or installed, you are deemed to have been registered for the respective plans.
- Upon registration for the Plan, your MaxisONE plan 98,108,128,158,188 mobile line and MaxisONE Home Broadband plan 30Mbps or 100Mbps must be kept active and not suspended during the minimum contract period of each MaxisONE plan 98,108,128,158,188 mobile line and MaxisONE Home Broadband plan 30Mbps or 100Mbps if you want to enjoy the benefits of the Plan.
- Maxis reserves the right to downgrade your Plan, which removes all benefits of the Plan, if you suspend your MaxisONE Home Broadband plan 30Mbps or 100Mbps.
- Service(s) with Wireless Backup (LTE/3G) (“MaxisONE Home 4G Backup”)
- The Wireless Backup is only valid for a subscription of MaxisONE Prime Package.
- Customers are provided a 4G Data Only SIM Card as a MaxisONE Home Backup. This SIM Card is only used when MaxisONE Home is disconnected.
- While waiting for the Service(s) to be restored, you may be automatically connected to temporary internet through the Residential Gateway Modem (“RGW”) via Wireless Backup.
- You are strictly not allowed to remove the Maxis Equipment (including any SIM Card) from the RGW without Maxis’ written permission. Warranty may void and service may be barred if SIM Card is removed.
- In the event that the Maxis Equipment (including any SIM Card) is lost or broken, you will be charged accordingly for the replacement and delivery of Maxis Equipment. The charge will appear in the next monthly bill.
- There is no guarantee of speed. Availability of service depends on Mobile Data Coverage.
- The Service(s) with Wireless Backup is offered as a bundle package. Suspension or barring or termination of the Service(s) will also cause Wireless Backup to be suspended or barred or terminated at the same time.
- The roaming functionality of this SIM Card is disabled by default. However if you wish to enable roaming using this SIM Card, you will be charged the prevailing roaming charges as set out in the Pay-Per-Use Tariff as stated in (http://www.maxis.com.my/en/tnc/personal-tnc/appendix-maxis-one-world.html ).
- Upon subscription to the Plan, you are eligible to enter into selected device contracts with us, which are subject to the respective device contract terms and conditions. Subscription to the Plan does not affect your existing device contracts with us.
- Subject to our GTC, a principal line holder may at any time terminate the Plan(s) as follows:
- Your Plan will be terminated if you make any changes to your plan other than an upgrade.
- Upon termination of your Plan, all benefits under the Plan will automatically cease to be applicable.
- To discontinue the Plan, you must go to any Maxis Centre.
- For any planned interruption of Service(s), adequate notice will be provided via a valid mobile number and/or any other mode of communication as we may deem appropriate.