Service Specific Terms & Conditions ("SSTC") - MaxisONE Go WiFi
Version [28 May 2020]
- The Plan: MaxisONE Go WiFi 78/108/138
- You: Person(s) signing up for the Plan.
- This Plan and use of the Service(s) is subject to the General Terms & Conditions ("GTC"), Service Specific Terms & Conditions ("SSTC"), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all www.maxis.com.my/FUP and www.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/personal/
- All capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions ("STC"), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, the GTC, Plan and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the Plan and Service(s) at www.maxis.com.my/tnc, including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service(s), and/or plan(s) (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of the Agreement, Services, and/or plan(s)) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you will terminate the Plan(s) and/or the use of the Services by giving us notice within 28 days from the Effective Date failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
- You are ineligible for this Plan if you have any outstanding payments with us.
- This Plan is inapplicable to you if you are a commercial user and/or bulk subscriber.
- The rate table guide for the rate plan under this Plan is as set out in the Appendix and on our website at https://www.maxis.com.my/broadband/maxisone-go-wifi/. Rates displayed do not include all applicable taxes.
- You are responsible for payment of all Charges associated with the Plan.
Deposit and Advance Payment
- A deposit of RM500 is chargeable for non-Malaysians subscribing to the Plan.
- Advance payment based on the rate plan under this Plan is as set out on our website at https://www.maxis.com.my/broadband/maxisone-go-wifi/
- For Service(s) activated prior to 28th May 2020, total Internet quota for MaxisONE Go Wifi Plan 78/108 is specified during point of sales as contained in the sales material and in the Appendix for MaxisONE Go WiFi. Once your allocated internet quota finishes, the speed will be managed to a lower speed until your next billing cycle with no excess charges. To continue enjoying the MaxisONE Go WiFi Service at regular speeds when your allocated internet quota is finished, you may purchase additional data passes BEFORE you exceed your MaxisONE Go WiFi package data allocation. Purchase of additional data passes is available through your Maxis app or Maxis Self Serve and accessible through your mobile phone, other available Devices or channels as we may inform you from time to time.
- For the Services(s) activated on or after 28th May 2020, total Internet quota for MaxisONE Go Wifi Plan 138 is specified during point of sales as contained in the sales material and in the Appendis. You acknowledge and accept that:
- If your data usage exceeds 300GB in a month, Maxis may at its absolute discretion limit the quality of video streaming to standard definition during peak hours.
- The mobile internet package allocated within the Services(s) is exclusively for domestic usage only.
- There is no guarantee of speed. Availability of Service(s) depends on Mobile Data Coverage.
Additional Features & Requirements
- You must register your CBR (Can Be Reached) mobile number at point of sale at any Maxis Outlet or call our Contact Centre (123) from your mobile for such registration and keep your CBR mobile number updated so that any of our notice can reach you in timely manner.
- The SIM card allocated to you for the MaxisONE Go WiFi Service can be used with the modem provided or other home wireless broadband devices.
- For customers who subscribe to MaxisONE Go WiFi Rebate Campaign, the relevant SSTC can be found at https://www.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/personal/contest-campaigns/maxisone-go-wifi-rebate/
- Data Roaming Service is only available for MaxisONE Go WiFi Service activated prior to 28 May 2020. RM10/day will be charged if you opt in for the Data Roaming Service while roaming in ASEAN countries. Your local data quota will be allocated according to the MaxisONE Go WiFi plan you have signed up for.
- Whilst roaming overseas other than the ASEAN countries mentioned, the prevailing data roaming charges at https://www.maxis.com.my/lifestyle/roaming-idd/international-roaming/ shall apply.
- Subject to our GTC, a principal line holder may at any time terminate the Plan as follows:
- By calling our customer care line at 1-800-82-1123 or dial 123 from your mobile;
- By walking into our Maxis Centres listed on www.maxis.com.my; or
- By writing in to firstname.lastname@example.org