Terms & Conditions
Service Specific Terms & Conditions ("SSTC") - Maxis Family Plan
Version [22 July 2021]
- The Plan: Maxis Family Plan.
- You: Person signing up for the Maxis Family Plan.
- Maxis Family Plan comprises of the following Service(s):
- Maxis Family Principal Line and/or Maxis Family Supplementary Line; AND
- Maxis Family Fibre or Maxis Family Home 4G WiFi (collectively as “Home Internet”), whichever is applicable.
- Please refer to Appendix A of this SSTC for the type of Maxis Family Plan(s) that is(are) available.
- The use of the Maxis Family Plan and Service(s) is subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”) at https://www.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/personal/general/maxis-consumer/, this Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at www.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/personal.
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions (“STC”), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
- The Services under the Maxis Family Plan are further subject to the following:
- for Maxis Family Principal Line and Maxis Family Supplementary Line (if appliable) – please refer to Appendix B of this SSTC;
- for Maxis Family Fibre (if applicable) - please refer to Appendix C of this SSTC; and
- for Maxis Family Home 4G WiFi (if applicable) – please refer to Appendix D of this SSTC.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC including the appendices, the Maxis Family Plan and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the Maxis Family Plan and Service(s) at https://www.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/personal/, including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service(s) and/or the Maxis Family Plan (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of Services and/or Maxis Family Plan) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you will terminate the Maxis Family Plan and/or the use of the Services by giving us notice within 28 days from the Effective Date failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
- You must be (i) at least 18 years of age; and (ii) shall at all times maintain the subscription of all Services stated in Clause 3 active to enjoy the benefits of the Maxis Family Plan.
- You are not eligible for the Maxis Family Plan if you have any outstanding payments with us.
- The Maxis Family Plan is not applicable to you if you are a commercial user and/or bulk subscriber.
- You shall at all times only entitle to subscribe to one (1) Maxis Family Plan.
- The Maxis Family Plan and all the Services under the Maxis Family Plan must be in the same account under your name as the principal account holder. If you subscribed to other service(s) that are not within the Maxis Family Plan, such service(s) will be separated from this Maxis Family Plan account.
- The Maxis Family Plan is a bundle package whereby all the Service(s) as stipulated under Clause 3 shall be combined together as one (1) plan. Accordingly, you are not allowed to split the Service(s) (as per Clause 3) into different accounts or separate the bill for each Service(s) under this Maxis Family Plan.
- The Maxis Family Plan commences on the date of successful activation of the Maxis Family Principal Line under the Maxis Family Plan ("Activation Date") for a period of 24 months ("Commitment Period").
- You acknowledge that Maxis shall have the right to terminate the Maxis Family Plan at any time during the Commitment Period in the event any one of the following happen:
- you fail or refuse to make full payment of any amount due within 30 days from the statement due date; or
- you terminate your Maxis Family Plan, Maxis Family Principal Line or Home Internet; or
- you are suspected of fraud or found to be committed of fraud; or
- you have requested to change or transfer the ownership of Maxis Family Plan to another person.
- The following early termination charge (“Early Termination Charge”) shall apply to you when the Maxis Family Plan is terminated due to the reason stated in Clause 17 above:
RM75 x Remaining month(s) of the Commitment Period.
- The Early Termination Charge does not apply after the Commitment Period. After the Commitment Period, the Maxis Family Plan shall continue automatically until the Maxis Family Plan is terminated in accordance with this SSTC.
- Please note that if Maxis Family Principal Line or Home Internet is terminated by Maxis or you for any reason whatsoever, all other Service(s) under the Maxis Family Plan will be terminated and Early Termination Charge will apply if such termination occurs during the Commitment Period.
- Subject to our GTC and this SSTC, the principal account holder of the Maxis Family Plan may at any time terminate the Maxis Family Plan as follows:
- by walking into our Maxis Centres listed on www.maxis.com.my if you are subscribing to Maxis Family Plan with Maxis Family Fibre; or
- by calling our customer care line at 1-800-82-1123 or dial 123 from your mobile or writing in to email@example.com if you are subscribing to Maxis Family Plan with Maxis Family Home 4G WiFi.
- A deposit of RM500 is chargeable for each of your mobile principal line and supplementary line for foreigner subscribing for the Maxis Family Plan.
- Non-payment of any one of the Service(s) under the Maxis Family Plan may result in suspension or barring of all the Service(s) under the Maxis Family Plan until the outstanding amount is paid.
- Upon your subscription to the Maxis Family Plan and subject to our credit check policy, you have the option to purchase (i) selected mobile device from us under Maxis Zerolution plan and/or (ii) selected TV device under TV Zerolution plan.
- If you exercise the option to purchase mobile device under the Maxis Zerolution plan, you acknowledge that you will be further subject to the Service Specific Terms & Conditions - Maxis Zerolution (“Maxis Zerolution SSTC”) available at https://www.maxis.com.my/en/terms-conditions/personal/postpaid/zerolution/. Any conflict and inconsistency between this SSTC and the Maxis Zerolution SSTC, the Maxis Zerolution SSTC shall prevail.
- If you exercise the option to purchase home device under the Home Zerolution (previously known as TV Zerolution) plan, you acknowledge that you will be further subject to the Service Specific Terms & Conditions – Home Zerolution (“Home Zerolution SSTC”), available at https://www.maxis.com.my/en/terms-conditions/personal/broadband/home-zerolution/. Any conflict and inconsistency between this SSTC and the Home Zerolution SSTC, the Home Zerolution SSTC shall take precedence.
- You are not allowed to carry over or transfer any existing subscription of Maxis Zerolution or Home Zerolution, as the case may be, into the Maxis Family Plan.
- Upon your subscription to the Maxis Family Plan, you are no longer entitled to subscribe for the Share ‘n’ Surf Service (https://www.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/personal/postpaid/mobile-internet/).
- If we allow you to switch or change your existing Service(s)’ rate plan to the Maxis Family Plan, you will not be able to carry forward or transfer any special rate/ promotions/ benefits/rebates that you are currently enjoying under your existing Service(s)’ rate plan to this Maxis Family Plan.
- Upgrade or downgrade of the Maxis Family Plan is allowed if the Commitment Period is no longer applicable. During the Commitment Period, only upgrade is allowed.
- For any planned interruption of Service(s), adequate notice will be provided via a valid mobile number and/or any other mode of communication as we may deem appropriate.
- For Porting out request after your subscription to the Maxis Family Plan, subject to the terms and conditions under any of the Home Internet service, you are required to contact Maxis to detach Home Internet from Maxis Family Plan before any Porting out request.
- We will endeavour to call you within 7 days of your application for the Maxis Family Plan to inform you of acceptance or rejection of your application. Provision of any of the Service(s) under the Maxis Family Plan is at our sole discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, if the Maxis Family Principal Line and/or Home Internet cannot be provided to you for whatsoever reason, your applicable for the Maxis Family Plan will be deemed unsuccessful/rejected.
- We reserve the rights at any time, without being liable to you or any third party, to interrupt, bar, suspend, restrict the Maxis Family Plan or any of the Service(s) under the Maxis Family Plan for such time as we see fit or terminate, discontinue or disconnect the Maxis Family Plan or any of the Service(s) if your usage:
- shows excessive usage or places an unusual burden on our Network;
- is for unlawful activities or for suspected fraudulent activities;
- is not in accordance with the Maxis Fair Usage Policy (at www.maxis.com.my/FUP); and/or
- is for commercial/non-personal purposes.
Appendix A – Types of Maxis Family Plans
Monthly Commitment Fee RM 299 Commitment Period 24 months Early termination penalty: RM75 x remaining month(s) of the Commitment Period Plan includes: 1) 1 Maxis Family Principal Line Bundled in the Plan 2) 3 Maxis Family Supplementary Lines Bundled in the Plan 3) 1 Maxis Family Fibre 30Mbps Bundled in the Plan Monthly Data, Voice and SMS Bundle Mobile Internet Package Allocation Unlimited and subject to Appendix B Minutes Allocation (ON-net & OFF-net) Unlimited SMS Allocation (ON-net & OFF-net) Unlimited Other Charges Video Calls (ON-net) 15 sen Video Calls (OFF-net) 40 sen MMS (ON-net) 25 sen MMS (OFF-net) 50 sen Calls to 1-300 numbers 0.075 sen/30 secs Calls to 600 85 9999 (Air Asia) RM1.95/min 100 (Telekom Malaysia Fault Reporting) 0.075 sen/30 secs 103 (TM Directory) RM2/call
You can upgrade to higher Fibre speed under this Plan, with additional charges:
Maxis Family Plan Fibre 100Mbps
Maxis Family Plan Fibre 300Mbps
Maxis Family Plan Fibre 500Mbps
Maxis Family Plan Fibre 800Mbps
Maxis Family Plan Fibre 4G Backup and router Bundled in the plan
Monthly Commitment Fee RM 299 Commitment Period 24 months Early termination penalty: RM75 x remaining month(s) of the Commitment Period Plan includes: 1) 1 Maxis Family Principal Line Bundled in the Plan 2) 3 Maxis Family Supplementary Lines Bundled in the Plan 3) 1 Maxis Family Plan Home 4G WiFi Bundled in the Plan Monthly Data, Voice and SMS Bundle Mobile Internet Package Allocation Unlimited and subject to Appendix B Minutes Allocation (ON-net & OFF-net) Unlimited SMS Allocation (ON-net & OFF-net) Unlimited Other Charges Video Calls (ON-net) 15 sen Video Calls (OFF-net) 40 sen MMS (ON-net) 25 sen MMS (OFF-net) 50 sen Calls to 1-300 numbers 0.075 sen/30 secs Calls to 600 85 9999 (Air Asia) RM1.95/min 100 (Telekom Malaysia Fault Reporting) 0.075 sen/30 secs 103 (TM Directory) RM2/call
Appendix B – Maxis Family Principal Line and/or Maxis Family Supplementary Line
- For data allocated under the Family Plan, you acknowledge and accept that:
- if the combined mobile data usage of your Maxis Family Principal Line and Maxis Family Supplemental Lines exceed 300GB in a month, Maxis may at our absolute discretion limit the browsing speed and the quality of video streaming; and
- the mobile internet package allocated within the Maxis Family Plan is exclusively for domestic usage only
- You may subscribe for Maxis Family Supplementary Line, up to the number of supplementary lines as stated in the Appendix A according to the respective Maxis Family Plan, using the same NRIC or passport. Charges for the Maxis Family Supplementary Line will be billed together with Maxis Family Principal Line in a single billing account reference.
- You acknowledge and accept, for the voice & SMS' allocated with the Maxis Family Plan, the unlimited minutes and SMS' applies to:
- domestic mobile/fixed ON-net & OFF-net usage (excluding, video calls, calls to numbers with special charges e.g. 1-300/1-700/600, 121, TM100, 1MOCC & 080-prefix numbers for border calls to Brunei).
- standard person-to-person calls or texts and not for any commercial and/ or non-personal usage:
- non multiple simultaneous calling, conference calling (unless you are subscribed to the conference calling service with Maxis), re-supply, call centre usage, telemarketing, bulk messaging, application-to-person communication, continuously call forwarding, auto-dialing, machine-to-machine communication (including by using your SIM card in any other devices), Cellular Trunking Units (CTUs), or any other activity we consider to be non-standard usage
- The monthly commitment fees and rates outlined in Appendix A do not account for usages while on an overseas roaming network. Whilst roaming overseas, the prevailing data roaming charges at https://www.maxis.com.my/lifestyle/roaming-idd/international-roaming/ shall apply.
Appendix C – Maxis Family Fibre
- This Service is only available in certain coverage areas. Call 123 (from your mobile), 1800 82 1123 or log onto www.maxis.com.my/fibre to check if you are within the coverage area.
- The provision of this Service is contingent on your installation address ("Premises") being-fibre ready and having a termination point within the Premises. In the instance your Premises is fibre-ready and has a termination point, but there are other issues arising (including but not limited to fibre port(s)), we will endeavour to assist in solving said issue. We shall not be held liable for such other issues.
- If you are subscribing to the Maxis Family Plan 299 with Maxis Family Fibre, Maxis will replace the Maxis Family Fibre with Maxis Family Home 4G WiFi if the Maxis Family Fibre is unable to be installed at your Premises (“Replacement”). You agree that if the Replacement occurs for any reason whatsoever, Maxis is entitled to switch your Maxis Family Plan 299 with Maxis Family Fibre to Maxis Family Plan 299 with Maxis Family Home 4G WiFi and you will then be subject to Appendix E - Maxis Family Home 4G WiFi.
- You will receive a call from us within 5 days upon registration of the Maxis Family Plan confirming your installation appointment date and time for this Service. You must inform us 3 days prior to the appointment date for any rescheduling or cancellation of the installation. We reserve the rights to charge you RM200 for any late rescheduling or cancellation request.
- You consent for us and/or our agents gaining access to your Premises, with prior notice to you, to place the router, dongle, Mesh WiFi, Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunication Phone ("DECT") phone, modem (comprising either the Optical Network Terminal ("ONT") or Broadband Termination Unit ("BTU") as the case may be) (collectively referred to as "Maxis Equipment") and install this Service. Installation will be at the Premises as per the address you provide us. We shall not be held liable for installation issues arising from errors in details of the Premises given by you. Installation of this Service will take approximately 6-7 hours and you must agree to the drilling area before we begin installation.
- If there is an existing TM BTU installed at the Premises, then this Service will be installed and configured to the existing BTU for fibre infrastructure only. No additional BTU will be provided.
- You must be present during installation or designate a person aged 18 or above to be present on your behalf for installation of this Service, failing which we will not proceed with the installation.
- Standard installation, covers up to a cumulative total of 100 metres from the nearest fibre termination box to the access termination box (e.g. the first 85 metres (outside your home) from the nearest fibre distribution panel to the termination box and the first 15 metres (inside your home) from the termination box to the access termination box, or any variation thereof). If the length required at your Premises exceeds the said allocated amount, you will have to bear any extra charges. The installation provided is of standard specifications (over wall with clip or cable casing only). Costs for non-standard installations, such as over the ceiling, underground ducts, concealed wiring, etc. will be borne by you.
- If you are relocating, you must provide us one (1) month prior notice of your relocation. Any relocation will be subject to the Service coverage area. You shall be required to bring over the Maxis Equipment (which includes accessories for equipment connected to the Fibre Wall Socket of your Premise) to your new Premise in order to continue this Service, failing which, the performance or availability of this Service provided to you may be affected. In the event the fibre service cannot be provided and/or is not available at your relocated premises, Maxis will replace the Maxis Family Fibre with Maxis Family Home 4G WiFi, subject to Paragraph 3 of this Appendix C.
- In the event that you are not ready for installation upon our visit to your Premises, installation of this Service will be deferred. You will resolve any issue (being the cost of the deferment) and reschedule a new installation date within 21 days from the cancelled date, failing which, cancellation fees may. Maxis shall not be held liable for any further delays due to deferment.
- If you subscribe to the Unlimited Home Voice Plan, you will be provided with a DECT phone. In the instance where you do not subscribe to the Unlimited Home Voice Plan, you will need to purchase your own DECT phone for use. In any case, you agree to accept the phone number assigned to you before we activate this Service.
- Maxis reserves the right to charge RM50 for site support for any non-Maxis related support, where Maxis installers are required to be on-site to rectify the fault, if any.
- You are responsible, at all times, for the safety of Maxis' Equipment in your Premises. Upon termination of this Service or the Maxis Family Plan, Maxis' Equipment must be returned in good working condition, failing which you may be charged for any loss or damage.
- The Maxis Equipment provided to you remains Maxis' property.
- The Maxis Equipment provided on installation has a warranty that is reflective of your specific contract with Maxis for such Maxis Equipment, if any. You are free to purchase your own WiFi router and other equipment for using this Service, but we shall not in any way warrant the quality of the Service from the WiFi router and other equipment of your choice.
- For issues with Maxis Equipment or for assistance on other technical matters relating to this Service, please call 1800 82 1123 from any line, or 123 from your Maxis mobile line.
- Our Maxperts installation team may suggest and upsell to you devices which may improve the Service connectivity in your Premises.
- Those devices mentioned in Paragraph 17 of this Appendix C above are either charged as a one-time fee OR as a monthly installment plan under the relevant Maxis plan, which is exclusive of all applicable taxes. Once you have agreed to purchase any of these devices, it is considered sold and no refunds are allowed.
- You will be tied to a commitment period for devices you wish to purchase with a monthly installment plan. The commitment period shall be for a period of 12 or 24 months, depending on the plan, product and service you choose to subscribe for.
- You shall not, during the Commitment Period:
- terminate this Service or the Maxis Family Plan;
- terminate or suspend your account or port out to another Internet service provider;
- have your account terminated for non-payment of monthly bills; or
- change or transfer ownership of your account and/or this Service or the Maxis Family Plan to any person.
- You acknowledge, if any of the events in Paragraph 20 of this Appendix C above occurs, you shall pay us the device remaining balance charge as stipulated in Paragraph 22 of this Appendix C below. Payment of the device remaining balance charge is without prejudice to collection of all monies owing to us by you in accordance with your account up to the time of early termination. You will be responsible for all outstanding amounts which will be due and payable by you to us immediately on the date of your billing cycle. All outstanding amounts due and owing to us shall be subject to applicable taxes. If you suspend this Service during the Commitment Period, the device monthly installment fee will continue to be charged to you.
- You agree we have the right to impose a device remaining balance charge, which you shall be responsible to pay if you decide to terminate before expiry of the commitment period of your plan or the specific device contract (where applicable). The device remaining balance charge is calculated as follows:
[(Device(s) Recommended Retail Price (RRP) ÷ 12/24 months)] x Remaining month(s)]
- Should you request for a relocation of this Service during your Commitment Period, you agree we have the right to impose the device remaining balance charge, as per Paragraph 22 of this Appendix C above, as a relocation of Service is deemed as a termination of Service.
- The devices add-on through separate purchase has a warranty that is reflective of your specific contract with Maxis for such device.
- Warranty applies to Maxis’ Equipment / Devices offered or purchased with Maxis services which cover manufacturing defects within warranty period as stipulated in each applicable contract. You agree that repairs, defects, and/or faults shall be subject to the applicable warranty issued by Maxis and stipulated in your Maxis’ Equipment / Device contract with Maxis.
- The warranty does not cover:
- damage, lost, stolen or defects caused by any act, omission, misuse, negligence including usage of the Equipment / Device contrary to instructions provided by Maxis or the manufacturer (as set out in the Equipment/Device’s user guide);
- serial number/IMEI removed or defaced;
- products that have been subject to an unauthorized removal or deactivation of the network operator-lock function; and/or
- other acts beyond our reasonable control.
- Upon termination of this Service or the Maxis Family Plan, you must return to us the device, including modem (together with its accessories) is in good working condition. If you do not return the modem or if you return the modem but it is not in good working condition, you will be charged a fee of RM200 or such other charge as may be notified to you by Maxis from time to time. This charge does not include applicable taxes.
- You must make sure that any device returned by you is in good working condition, particularly:
- you must ensure that all and any personal and confidential data/information has been cleared from the device;
- you must ensure your device is free from physical damage, except for fair or light wear and tear (for example, it does not have liquid damage, a physical cracks or any intentional damage);
- you must ensure your device comes with its full set, for any warranty claim, together with proof of purchase of the device; and
- you must ensure that your device does not have any missing, disassembled, customised, or non-original parts.
- You agree that we have the discretion to decide whether a device can be accepted, accepted at an additional charge or not accepted at all by us. You agree that our decision is final and that we will not entertain any queries or appeals.
- Speed of this Service is on a best efforts basis.
- This Service is offered with voice (VOIP) services.
- Voice (VOIP) services will be on a pay-per-use basis unless offered you subscribe to the Unlimited Home Voice Plan.
- The Maxis Fibre speed offered to you under the Maxis Fibre Family Plan are dependent on the infrastructure available up to and within your premises (whether VDSL or FTTH). Maxis can only offer the speed of fibre which are supported on the infrastructure currently installed up to and within your premises.
- WiFi speeds are highly dependent on various internal and external factors, including but not limited to building layout (thickness of walls, number of walls blocking Maxis Equipment) and signal interference in and around your Premise. Maxis Fibre speeds advertised are up to the WiFi router only, on a best effort basis and take into account optimum operating circumstances with little to no internal and external interference.
- Maxis continues to strive and use its best endeavours to comply with the Mandatory Standards for Quality of Service as determined by the MCMC to ensure a smooth and worry free internet experience for you. Please reach out to us via the contact details in Paragraph 1 of this Appendix C if you experience any Quality of Service issues in order for us to assist in addressing the same.
- Maxis Family Fibre 4G Backup Service is a complimentary service available to the Maxis Family Fibre under Maxis Family Plan.
- If you subscribe to Maxis Family Plan with Maxis Fibre, we will provide you with a 4G dongle at no additional cost for the purpose of Maxis Family Fibre 4G Backup.
- You are strictly not allowed to remove the Maxis Equipment (including any SIM Card and the 4G dongle) from the Residential Gateway (“RGW”) or remove the RGW from the physical fibre cable without Maxis’ written permission. The specific device warranty for the dongle may be void and the Maxis Family Fibre 4G Backup Service may be barred or terminated if SIM Card is removed from the 4G dongle/RGW.
- You are strictly not allowed to use the Maxis Family Fibre 4G backup SIM Card in any other location other than the registered Maxis Family Fibre installation address. The Maxis Family Fibre 4G Backup Service may be barred or terminated if Maxis Family Fibre 4G Backup SIM Card is used in a location other than the registered Maxis Family Fibre installation address.
- You are strictly not allowed to use the Maxis Family Fibre 4G Backup when your Maxis Family Fibre is connected and there are no service interruptions. Maxis reserves the right to bar or terminate the Maxis Family Fibre 4G Backup Service if we detect your Maxis Family Plan Fibre 4G Backup is used when your subscribed Maxis Family Plan Fibre is connected and there are no service interruptions.
- In the event that the Maxis Equipment (including any SIM Card and the 4G dongle) is lost or broken, you will be charged accordingly for the replacement and delivery of Maxis Equipment. The charge will appear in the next monthly bill.
- There is no guarantee of speed. Availability of the Services depends on mobile data or fibre coverage.
- Suspension or barring or termination of the Maxis Family Plan or the Service(s) under the Maxis Family Plan will also cause Maxis Family Fibre 4G Backup to be suspended or barred or terminated at the same time.
- The roaming functionality of the SIM Card for Maxis Family Fibre 4G Backup is disabled by default.
- For any issue related to the delivery or loss of SIM Card for Maxis Family Fibre 4G Backup, you are required to contact Maxis to make arrangement for delivery or replacement of such Sim Card.
Appendix D – Maxis Family Home 4G WiFi
- For data allocated with the Maxis Family Home 4G WiFi, you acknowledge and accept:
- if your data usage exceeds 300GB in a month, Maxis may at its absolute discretion limit the quality of video streaming to standard definition during peak hours;
- the mobile internet package allocated within the Maxis Family Home 4G WiFi plan is exclusively for domestic usage only. International / overseas roaming is not applicable for the Maxis Family Home 4G WiFi; and
- there is no guarantee of speed. Availability of this Service depends on Mobile Data Coverage, which you may refer to at this website (https://www.maxis.com.my/en/about-maxis/maxis-network/network-map/).
- The SIM card allocated to you for Maxis Family Home 4G WiFi can be used with the modem provided (subject to this Appendix D) or other home wireless broadband devices.
- A 4G wifi modem (“4G WiFi Modem”) will be provided with the Maxis Family Home 4G WiFi under Maxis Family Plan. We reserve the rights to select the 4G WiFi Modem model from time to time.
- We shall not be responsible for replacing your 4G WiFi Modem and any part thereof that is lost, stolen, damaged or defective. You shall be responsible for the repair and maintenance of your 4G WiFi Modem. Should a defect or fault fall within the ambit of manufacturer’s warranty, repairs shall be subject to the applicable warranty issued by the 4G WiFi Modem manufacturer. You accept and acknowledge that the 4G WiFi Modem is subject to the manufacturer’s standard warranty and we shall not be responsible and/or liable for the 4G WiFi Modem and/or for any loss and/or damage whatsoever suffered by you and/or any other party.
- The 4G WiFi Modem manufacturer’s warranty does not cover: (a) the SIM card and modem holder; (b) damage, loss or defects caused by any act, omission, misuse, negligence including usage of the 4G WiFi modem contrary to instructions provided by Maxis or the manufacturer (as set out in the 4G WiFi Modem’s user guide); and/or (c) other acts beyond our reasonable control.
- The 4G WiFi Modem cannot be exchanged for cash and is not returnable upon acceptance.
- Please visit your nearest Maxis Centre should you have any issues with the 4G WiFi Modem.