Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”) - Maxis Family Plan Additional Member 48
Version 25th November 2021
- The Plan(s): Maxis Family Plan Additional Member 48.
- You: Person(s) signing up for the Maxis Family Plan Additional Member 48.
- The use of the Plan(s) and Service(s) is subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”) at https://www.maxis.com.my/en/terms-conditions/personal/postpaid/maxis-postpaid/, Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at www.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/personal/.
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions (“STC”), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, Plan(s) and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the Plan(s) and Service(s) at www.maxis.com.my/tnc), including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service(s) and/or Plan(s) (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of Services and/or Plan(s)) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you will terminate the Plan(s) and/or the use of the Services by giving us notice within 28 days from the Effective Date failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
- You must be an existing subscriber and principal account holder of the Maxis Family Plan 299 (https://www.maxis.com.my/en/terms-conditions/personal/family/family-plan/) to be eligible to subscribe for this Plan(s) in order to add an additional member to this Plan(s).
- Subject to clause 7, you can only add one (1) additional member via this Plan(s) to your Maxis Family Plan 299 account.
- You are ineligible for this Plan(s) if you owe us any payments.
- This Plan(s) is inapplicable to you if you are a commercial user and/or bulk subscriber.
- The Plan(s) charges is in the Appendix A and also published on our official website at https://www.maxis.com.my/mobile-plans/ as updated by us from time to time. Charges published are exclusive of all applicable taxes including GST.
Unlimited Minutes and SMS'
- You acknowledge and accept, for the voice & SMS' allocated with the Plan(s) that the unlimited minutes and SMS' applies to:
- domestic mobile ON-net usage (Maxis to Maxis calls and SMS’) for Maxis Postpaid lite & start (excluding OFF-net usage (calls and SMS’ from Maxis to other Service Provider), calls to fixed lines, video calls, calls to numbers with special charges e.g. 1-300/1-700/600 & 121, TM100, 1MOCC and 080-prefix numbers for border calls to Brunei).
- domestic mobile/fixed ON-net & OFF-net usage for Maxis Postpaid 98, 108, 128, 158 & 188 (excluding, video calls, calls to numbers with special charges e.g. 1-300/1-700/600, 121, TM100, 1MOCC & 080-prefix numbers for border calls to Brunei).
- standard person-to-person calls or texts and not for any commercial and/ or non-personal usage;
- non multiple simultaneous calling, conference calling (unless you are subscribed to the conference calling service with Maxis), re-supply, call centre usage, telemarketing, bulk messaging, application-to-person communication, continuously call forwarding, auto-dialing, machine-to-machine communication (including by using your SIM card in any other devices), Cellular Trunking Units (CTUs), or any other activity we consider to be non-standard usage.
Things we may do to the Service(s)
- We reserve the rights at any time, without being liable to you or any third party, to interrupt, bar, suspend, restrict the Service(s) for such time as we see fit or terminate, discontinue or disconnect the Service(s) if your usage:
- shows excessive usage or placing unusual burdens on our Network;
- is for unlawful activities or for suspected fraudulent activities;
- is not in accordance with the Maxis Fair Usage Policy (at www.maxis.com.my/FUP); or
- is for commercial/non-personal purposes.
Mobile Internet Package allocation
- For data allocated with the Plan(s), you acknowledge and accept:
- If the combined mobile data usage of your Maxis Family Principal Line and Maxis Family Member Lines exceed 300GB in a month, Maxis may at our absolute discretion limit the browsing speed and the quality of video streaming;
- the mobile internet package allocated within the Maxis Family Plan is exclusively for domestic usage only.
- You will experience data browsing at reduced speeds and with no EXCESS charges if any usage exceeds the allocated mobile internet;
- The mobile internet package allocated within the Plan(s) is exclusively for domestic usage only.
- The rates outlined in this Plan(s) do not account for usages while on an overseas roaming network. Whilst roaming overseas, the prevailing data roaming charges at https://www.maxis.com.my/lifestyle/roaming-idd/international-roaming/ apply.
- Subject to our GTC, a principal line holder may at any time terminate the Plan(s) as follows:
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Plan(s) will be automatically terminated if Maxis Family Plan 299 is terminated for any reason whatsoever.
Appendix A – Maxis Family Additional Member Line
Maxis Family Plan Additional Member 48
|Monthly Commitment Fee||RM 48|
Monthly Data, Voice and SMS Bundle
|Mobile Internet Package Allocation||Unlimited and subject to Appendix B|
|Minutes Allocation (ON-net & OFF-net)||Unlimited|
|SMS Allocation (ON-net & OFF-net)||Unlimited|