Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”) – Maxis Postpaid 68
[Version 26 April 2020]
- The Plan(s): Maxis Postpaid 68
- You: Person(s) signing up for the Plan(s).
- The use of the Plan(s) and Service(s) is subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”), Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at https://www.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/personal/.
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions (“STC”), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, Plan(s) and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the Plan(s) and Service(s) at https://www.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/personal/including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service(s) and/or Plan(s) (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of Services and/or Plan(s)) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you will terminate the Plan(s) and/or the use of the Services by giving us notice within 28 days from the Effective Date failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
- You are ineligible for this Plan(s) if you owe us any payments.
- This Plan(s) is inapplicable to you if you are a commercial user and/or bulk subscriber.
- Subscriptions in East Malaysia must be submitted through Maxis centres, Maxis exclusive partners or Maxis authorized dealers in East Malaysia.
- You must have a latest billing address in East Malaysia or you are Malaysian residing in East Malaysia.
- The Plan(s) structure and pricing for the East Malaysian region is as set out and published on our website at https://www.maxis.com.my/mobile-plans/maxis-postpaid-68/ as updated by us from time to time. Charges published here are exclusive of all applicable taxes including GST.
Unlimited Minutes and SMS
- You acknowledge and accept, for the voice & SMS allocated with the Plan(s), the Plan(s) Unlimited minutes and SMS':
- applies to domestic mobile/fixed ON-net (Maxis to Maxis calls and SMS’) & OFF-net usage (calls and SMS’ from Maxis to other Service Provider) for Maxis Postpaid plan (excluding video calls, calls to chargeable 1-300/1-700/600 numbers & calls to TM100 and 121 number).
- are for standard person-to-person calls or texts and not for any commercial and/or non-personal usage; and
- is NOT meant for multiple simultaneous calling, conference calling (unless you are subscribed to the conference calling service with Maxis), re-supply, call centre usage, telemarketing, bulk messaging, application-to-person communication, continuously call forwarding, auto-dialling, machine-to-machine communication (including by using your SIM card in any other devices), Cellular Trunking Units (CTUs), or any other activity we consider to be non-standard usage.
- The rates outlined in the Plan(s) at https://www.maxis.com.my/mobile-plans/maxis-postpaid-68/ do not account for usages while on an overseas roaming network. Whilst roaming overseas, the prevailing data roaming charges at https://www.maxis.com.my/en/personal/services/addons/idd-and- roaming/international-roaming.html shall apply.
Things we may do to the Service(s)
- We reserve the rights at any time without being liable to you or any third party to interrupt, bar, suspend, restrict the Service(s) for such time as we see fit or terminate, discontinue or disconnect the Service(s) if your usage:
- is for unlawful activities or for suspected fraudulent activities;
- is not in accordance with the Maxis Fair Usage Policy (at www.maxis.com.my/FUP); and/or
- is for commercial/non-personal purposes.
Mobile Internet Package Allocation
- For data allocated with the Plan(s), you acknowledge and accept that:
- Where there is any usage exceeding the packaged Mobile Internet allocations, you will experience data browsing at reduced speed when deemed necessary and with no EXCESS charges;
- The Mobile Internet package allocated within the Plan(s) is exclusively for domestic usage only. If it is found that 50% of your time spent using this Mobile Internet package is outside Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan within a period of 3 consecutive months, Maxis reserves the right to terminate the Plan(s) or transfer your account to Peninsular Malaysia equivalent plan whereby you shall be liable to pay our Charges based on the prevailing rate in Peninsular Malaysia;
- You may purchase one-time (non-recurring) data booster passes (“Data Booster Passes”) BEFORE you exceed your Mobile Internet package allocation. Such upgrade is available through your self- serve channels such as UMB1, USSD2,WAP3 menu, MOA4or MyMaxis App and accessible through your Mobile Phone or other available devices or channels as we may inform you from time to time;
- You may opt for an upgrade at any Maxis Centres, Maxis exclusive partners (MEP) in East Malaysia or our Contact Centres (123); and
- If you opt for an upgrade, your monthly Charges will be pro-rated against your billing cycle date. You will be charged the full Charges and fee from the second month onwards but with full mobile Internet package allocation from the first month.
Maxis Unlimited Postpaid and Fibre Benefit
- You have the option to subscribe to any Maxis Fibre 30Mbps, 100Mbps, 300Mbps, 500Mbps, 800Mbps at https://www.maxis.com.my/broadband/maxis-fibre/ provided that your premises and installation address is in East Malaysia and you will be eligible for Maxis Unlimited Postpaid and Fibre benefits at https://www.maxis.com.my/family/maxis-unlimited-postpaid-fibre/ upon request to upgrade to Maxis Unlimited Postpaid and Fibre.
- Subscriptions for Maxis Fibre and/or Maxis Unlimited Postpaid and Fibre under this Plan(s) must be submitted through Maxis centres, Maxis exclusive partners or authorized dealers in East Malaysia. You must have a billing address in East Malaysia or you are Malaysian residing in East Malaysia.
- Subject to our GTC, a principal line holder may at any time terminate the Plan(s) as follows:
- by calling our customer care line at 1-800-82-1123 or dial 123 from your mobile;
- by walking into our Maxis Centres listed on www.maxis.com.my; or
- by writing in to email@example.com