Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”) – Maxis Fibre Free 6 months Campaign
Version [8 December 2020]
- This campaign: Subscribe to a Maxis Fibre plan through our selected partner and get six (6) months free Maxis Fibre subscription.
- You: Person(s) signing up for this campaign must be a new Maxis Fibre subscriber or existing Maxis Fibre subscriber who wish to sign up this campaign through our selected partner.
- Campaign period: July 1 2020 to 31 May 2021.
- This campaign and your use of the Service(s) is subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”), this Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all available at www.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/personal/.
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions (“STC”), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
- Further, this Offer is subject to SSTC – Maxis Fibre at https://www.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/personal/broadband/maxis-fibre/. For clarity, any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC and the SSTC Maxis Fibre Plan, this SSTC shall take precedence.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, the GTC, campaign and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the plan(s) and Service(s) at www.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/, including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service(s), and/or plan(s) (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of the Agreement, Services, and/or plan(s)) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you will terminate the Plan(s) and/or the use of the Services by giving us notice within 28 days from the Effective Date failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
- A Maxis Fibre plan must be registered under your name and be an active account during the campaign period.
- You must sign up your new Fibre plan through Maxis selected partner.
- For existing Maxis Fibre subscribers, you will be subject to a new Commitment Period once you sign up for this campaign.
- You are ineligible for this campaign if you have any outstanding payments with us.
- This campaign is inapplicable to you if you are a commercial user and/or bulk subscriber.
- Notwithstanding the above, Maxis reserves the right to change the eligibility criteria for this campaign.
- The rate table guide for the rate plan under this campaign is as set out on our website at https://www.maxis.com.my/broadband/maxis-fibre/.
- Charges displayed do not include all applicable tax.
Minimum Commitment Period Termination
- This campaign is subject to a minimum commitment period of twenty four (24) months (“Minimum Commitment Period”). The Minimum Commitment Period shall commence from the date of successful onsite installation and activation of the Maxis Fibre at your premises.
- You shall NOT during the Minimum Commitment Period:
- terminate this SSTC, or your Maxis Fibre plan;
- suspend this SSTC, or your Maxis Fibre plan;
- have your Maxis Fibre plan terminated for non-payment of monthly bills;
- downgrade the Fibre plan to a different speed.
- If any of the events in clause 17 occurs during the Minimum Commitment Period for any reason whatsoever, you will no longer be entitled to the free 6 months campaign benefit and you will be liable to pay us an early termination charge of:
(i) RM500; or (ii) an amount based on the remaining months subscription charges, calculated as follows; whichever is the higher:
Monthly charges (RM) x Remaining month(s) of the Commitment Period.
Additional Features & Requirements
- The free 6 months fibre benefit under this campaign will take effect from the first 6 months of the Minimum Commitment Period (“Free Subscription Period”).
- Should you request for a relocation of the Service during your Minimum Commitment Period, you will no longer be entitled to the free 6 months campaign benefit and Free Subscription Period shall immediately cease to apply.
- You may apply to transfer the account of your Fibre plan as long as the new account holder has the same address, the application is subject to Maxis’s approval at its discretion.
- This campaign is not exchangeable for cash.
- This campaign is not transferable.
- This campaign is not applicable to Maxis employees (permanent or contract).
- This campaign is only applicable once per Fibre line.
- This campaign cannot coexist with other Maxis Fibre campaign or promotions.