Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”) – Maxis Fibre Pre-Installation Offer
- Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”) – Maxis Fibre Broadband
- Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”) – Maxis Fibre Pre-Installation Offer
- Appendix - Maxis Fibre Broadband
Version [19 August 2021]
- The Offer(s): Enjoy Maxis Home 4G WiFi 138 with RM50 monthly rebate for twenty-four (24) months or until your Maxis Fibre is installed, whichever is earlier.
- Service(s): Maxis Home 4G WiFi 138
- You: Person(s) signing up for (a) this Offer(s); and (b) any of the following Maxis Fibre plans, but pending installation of Maxis Fibre:
- Maxis Fibre Broadband 30Mbps, 100Mbps, 300Mbps, 500Mbps or 800Mbps.
- Offer Period: 6 August 2021 until further notice from Maxis.
- The Offer(s) and use of Service(s) is subject to:
- the General Terms & Conditions at https://www.maxis.com.my/en/terms-conditions/personal/general/maxis-consumer/ ("GTC");
- this Service Specific Terms & Conditions ("SSTC");
- Service Specific Terms & Conditions for Maxis Fibre Broadband at https://www.maxis.com.my/en/terms-conditions/personal/broadband/maxis-fibre/ ("Maxis Fibre SSTC");
- Service Specific Terms & Conditions for Maxis Home 4G WiFi at https://www.maxis.com.my/en/terms-conditions/personal/broadband/maxis-home-4g-wifi/ (“Maxis Home 4G WiFi SSTC”);
- Service Specific Terms & Conditions for Maxis Home 4G WiFi Device Contract at https://www.maxis.com.my/en/terms-conditions/personal/broadband/maxis-home-4g-wifi-device-contract/ (“Maxis Home 4G WiFi Device Contract SSTC”); and
- Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at www.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/personal/
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, Maxis Fibre SSTC, Maxis Home 4G WiFi SSTC and the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions ("STC"), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) this SSTC; (b)Maxis Fibre SSTC or Maxis Home 4G WiFi SSTC (whichever is applicable); (c) GTC and (d) STC.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, the Maxis Fibre SSTC, Maxis Home 4G WiFi SSTC, GTC, the Offer (s) and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the Offer(s), Plan(s) and Service(s) at www.maxis.com.my/tnc), including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Offer(s), Service(s) and/or Plan(s) (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of Offer(s), Services and/or Plan(s)) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same.
Maxis Fibre – Pre-Installation Internet
- You will be provided with either:
- one (1) 4G data SIM Card and 4G WiFi Router; or
- one (1) 4G data SIM Card, Fibre Router and 4G dongle;
- The Devices must be used together (and not individually) at your Maxis Fibre installation address. You are strictly not allowed to remove the 4G dongle from the Fibre Router or the SIM Card from the 4G dongle or 4G WiFi Router (whichever is applicable) without Maxis’ written permission.
- In the event that any of the Devices is lost or broken, you will be charged accordingly for the replacement and delivery of Devices. The charge will appear in the next monthly bill.
Commitment Period & Duration of Service
- The Offer is subject to the following minimum commitment periods, whichever is the earlier (“Commitment Period”):
- a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of your successful registration of Maxis Fibre plan (“Commencement Date”); or
- a period from the Commencement Date until the successful onsite installation of your Maxis Fibre at your Maxis Fibre installation address. Please note that upon the successful onsite installation of your Maxis Fibre, the Service(s) (under this Offer i.e. Maxis Home 4G WiFi) shall be terminated automatically.
- If Maxis Fibre cannot be installed within twenty-four (24) months from the Commencement Date for any whatsoever reason, the following shall apply:
- the Service(s) under this Offer (i.e. Maxis Home 4G WiFi 138) will continue in accordance with the Maxis Home 4G WiFi SSTC, but without the Rebates;
- if you do not wish to continue with the Service(s), you are required to terminate the Service(s) by either calling our customer care line at 1-800-82-1123 or dial 123 from your mobile; or by walking into our Maxis Centre listed on www.maxis.com.my; and
- your Maxis Fibre registration will be deemed terminated.
- You shall not during the Commitment Period:
- terminate the Service(s) and/or Maxis Fibre plan;
- have the Service(s) terminated for non-payment of monthly charges / bills; or
- change or transfer ownership of Service(s) and/or Maxis Fibre plan to another person.
- If any of the events in Clause 14 above occurs, it will be deemed as an early termination by you of the Service(s) and cancellation of the Maxis Fibre plan and the following will apply to you:
- early termination charge as per the Maxis Home 4G WiFi Device Contract SSTC (if applicable); and
- RM200 cancellation charge for Maxis Fibre.
- The applicable Charges and rate table guide for the rate plan under the Service(s) are as set out on our website at https://www.maxis.com.my/broadband/maxis-home-4g-wifi/. Charges and rates displayed do not include any applicable rebates and any applicable taxes.
- You are responsible for payment of all Charges associated with the Service(s).
Unlimited 4G Data
- For data allocated with the Service(s), you acknowledge and accept:
- if your data usage exceeds 300GB in a month, Maxis may at its absolute discretion limit the quality of video streaming to standard definition during peak hours;
- the mobile internet package allocated within the Service(s) is exclusively for domestic usage only. International / overseas roaming is not applicable to the Service(s); and
- there is no guarantee of speed. Availability of the Service(s) depends on Mobile Data Coverage, which you may refer to at this website (https://www.maxis.com.my/en/about-maxis/maxis-network/network-map/).
Things we may do to the Service(s)
- We reserve the rights at any time, without being liable to you or any third party, to interrupt, bar, suspend, restrict the Service(s) for such time as we see fit or terminate, discontinue or disconnect the Service(s) if your usage:
- shows excessive usage or placing unusual burdens on our Network;
- is for unlawful activities or for suspected fraudulent activities;
- is not in accordance with the Maxis Fair Usage Policy;
- is for commercial/non-personal purposes; or
- is in contravention of any of the clause in this SSTC.