Frequently Asked Questions
Switch to Maxis Fibre
You can switch to Maxis Home Fibre in below 3 steps:-
- Check the availability of Maxis Home Fibre in your area at https://www.maxis.com.my/en/broadband/coverage/;
- Walk-in to your nearest Maxis Centre or authorised retailer; or leave your details online for us to call you back at https://www.maxis.com.my/en/broadband/maxis-fibre/
- Subscribe to your preferred Maxis Home Fibre plan, and installation is expected to be completed within 14 working days
- Clear all outstanding bills with your existing service provider (including early termination fee or contract penalty, if any) within 10 days after your Maxis Home Fibre order is submitted
Note: To ensure your have uninterrupted internet service at home, do not terminate your existing service before Maxis Home Fibre installation is completed
You may request to transfer to Maxis Home Fibre at:
- Maxis Store
- Maxis Exclusive Partners
- Call us
Please provide us a copy of your fibre bill from other service provider to proceed.
Unfortunately no, you can choose a new voice number from Maxis.
Yes, there will be a 24-month contract when Maxis Home Fibre is installed.
You will get to enjoy:
- Free standard installation and consultation from Maxis installer, known as Maxperts
- New WiFi 6 certified router with wider coverage, improved speed and capability to connect more devices
- Variety of home devices e.g. iPad, PS5 and many more are available on Fibre Zerolution Contract from as low as RM1/month
- Bundled Maxis Home Fibre with your Maxis mobile line(s) to enjoy unlimited home and mobile data for your family
Need to get in touch with us?
Contact Maxis Customer Service