Maxis launches revolutionary Managed Voice to future proof communications systems for businesses
- Fully managed IP-PBX solution allowing businesses to use fixed number on mobile devices anywhere
- Maxis VoIP enables businesses to leveraging long-term benefits and scalability of digitalised voice solutions, and future-proof communications systems in an IR4.0 era
- Maxis’ wide range of converged enterprise offerings and latest innovations supported by the right expertise on the best network helps organisations to always be ahead
As legacy copper systems phase out, businesses need to switch to Voice over IP solutions in order to work remotely and ensure business continuity. With a goal to digitalise communications systems for all businesses in Malaysia, Maxis has launched Managed Voice, a revolutionary fully managed IP-PBX solution that allows them to use their fixed business number on their mobile devices anywhere, with a flexible subscription model to scale at any time. Leveraging the long-term benefits and scalability of digitalised voice solutions, businesses can future-proof their communications systems in an IR4.0 era.
This proposition, along with its full suite of VoIP solutions reinforces Maxis’ capabilities as an end-to-end converged ICT solutions provider, supported by the right expertise and the right connectivity that enables businesses to be All-Ways Connected on Rangkaian Maxis.
“With the convergence of voice, data and video and the ability to access new services over broadband and IP services, VoIP is the future of communications technology. Businesses that hop on to it will enjoy better call quality and stay contactable anywhere, enabling them to immediately deliver the best experiences for customers, and ensure greater cost efficiency, allowing them to focus on driving business outcomes. With our wide range of converged enterprise offerings and latest innovations, the right expertise, and the best network, we are helping organisations to always be ahead in a rapidly changing business landscape,” said Paul McManus, Chief Enterprise Business Officer, Maxis.
To make the easy switch to VoIP now, Maxis is offering a limited time campaign offer until 31 December 2022, where customers can enjoy a 20% discount on Voice and Unified Communications plans. Additionally, Maxis is providing complimentary hardware solutions for customers to enjoy attractive unlimited calls and maximise savings of up to 40%, while maintaining business continuity with their current fixed line number.
Benefits with Maxis Managed Voice
- Convenience of a desk phone number on your mobile phone: Be always contactable and never miss a call with customers anywhere you are, while maintaining a separation of business and personal numbers.
- Future-proof and cloud-based solution: Always get the latest updates automatically pushed to your mobile phone for staff to enjoy the latest communications at their fingertips.
- Flexible subscription model: No high upfront capital outlay and scalable according to your business needs, so that you can re-purpose your expenses to other critical business functions like marketing or acquisition campaigns to drive revenue.
- Fully managed service: Worry-free transition when you refresh your technology with minimum downtime with our certified expertise.
Maxis’ Managed Voice proposition is timely with the impending implementation of Fixed Number Portability (FNP) in Malaysia, which will be crucial for the broader broadband, data and ICT segments, not just fixed voice, due to convergence. These segments comprise the majority of end-user spend and continues to grow. It will provide better choice of services and packages while allowing customers to maintain their existing fixed telephone number when changing service providers, especially when businesses rely on fixed lines as their main sales channels.
Businesses can reach out to Maxis for consultation about Managed Voice at any time, or visit https://business.maxis.com.my/en/voice/managed-voice
To learn more about the Switch to Maxis VoIP campaign offer, go to https://business.maxis.com.my/en/voip/switch-to-maxis-voip/