Frequently Asked Questions
eBill is electronic versions of paper bill. When you subscribed to eBill, you can still receive the bill statement in your preferred format (Itemized bill, Itemized bill with SMS Itemized or Summarized bill) via email.
Benefits of eBill:
- Easy to access – You’ll get to view and download/print your latest or past bill statement anytime, anywhere; it is accessible from your mailbox, Maxis app and Maxis Care
- Privacy & Security - Unlike regular mail, which can be lost or stolen, eBill notifications are always secure.
- Free of charge – No monthly fee for eBill service.
- Environmental friendly - It allows both Maxis and eBill recipient to reduce paper usage, which is friendly to the environment and helps to conserve our nation's forests.
Watch this video to find out how to change your existing bill subscription from Paper Bill to eBill.
Maxis Bill 101 - All you need to know
Step 1: Select Bills.
Step 2: Select account.
Step 3: Go to eBill > Enable eBill > if it's ON (in green), you have already subscribed to eBill. Swipe to enable it if its OFF.
Step 4: Enter your preferred e-mail address. A verification link will be sent to your e-mail address.
Step 5: Click the link in the e-mail to complete the eBill subscription.
There could be a few possibilities:-
- Please check if your subscription is successful, by checking on Maxis app and Maxis Care, select Bill and account.
- Be sure you did email verification for eBill sign up within 24 hours.
- If you’ve signed up to eBill less than 48 hours from your Statement Date, you will only receive eBill on the next following month. For example, you signed up to eBill on 6th April and your Statement Date is 7th of every month, in this case you will get your eBill from 7th May onwards.
The computer-generated email may have been mistaken by your email provider as junk or spam mail. If this is the case, you'll need to contact your email provider directly. Alternatively, include email@example.com in your address book.
INFO: You may refer to Page 1 of your monthly bill statement (top-right corner) for your Statement Date.
Need to get in touch with us?
Contact Maxis Customer Service