Jualan Riang Raya Maxis brings the widest range of devices and irresistible promos
- Jualan Riang Raya Maxis offers the widest range of mobile and home devices at great value to bring joy to Malaysians
- Collaborating with some of Malaysia’s top celebrities to remake classic Raya songs with a twist
- Delighting customers with affordable deals that enable easy ownership of devices and catering to their diverse digital needs, so that they can always be ahead
With the festive season just around the corner, Maxis has launched Jualan Riang Raya with something for everyone at the sale to bring joy to Malaysians all over! From now until 29 June, customers can shop for gifts for loved ones or simply treat themselves with the widest range of mobile and home devices at great value.
“In preparation for the upcoming festivities, we are giving customers even more reasons to celebrate with the latest range of smartphones, tablets, and smart TVs, bundled with connectivity on the best network. We are excited to offer our customers affordable deals that enable easy ownership of devices and cater to their diverse digital needs, so that they can always be ahead. Whether they are from a rangkaian (community) of families, students, entrepreneurs, professionals, or photographers, a joyful Raya celebration is in store with the best device deals,” said Loh Keh Jiat, Maxis’ Chief Marketing Officer.
Here’s how you can celebrate Raya with the best device deals
- Up to 90% off a wide range of devices, now with 12-month contracts on Maxis Postpaid 98 and Maxis Postpaid 128, only during the sale. Choose from brands like Honor, OPPO, Redmi, Samsung and Vivo.
- Enjoy a better home experience with Maxis Home Fibre when you pair it with a new 70" Sharp 4K TV or 65" Samsung 4K TV from RM21/month.
- Enjoy discounts of up to 90% on a wide range of latest devices, with RM0 upfront payment and contract period from just 12-months with Hotlink Postpaid 60, only during the sale.
- Power your business connections with unlimited data roaming in 55 countries from RM29/month and enjoy exclusive device deals on Maxis Business Postpaid 98 and Maxis Business Postpaid 128, now available on a 12-month contract only during the sale.
Maxis is also collaborating with some of Malaysia’s top celebrities – Ayda Jebat, Fatin Afeefa, Ellya Keesha, Nabil Mahir, Intan Najuwa and Wafiy Aan – to remake three classic Raya songs, Balik Kampung, Selamat Hari Raya, and Selamat Berhari Raya, with a twist to the lyrics and with their own music video. Check out their special renditions on Maxis' Facebook and YouTube channels, on radio, as well as Maxis Stores.