Maxis makes commitment to enable customers to Always Be Ahead in a changing world
- New brand purpose drives towards bringing the best of technologies to help people, businesses and the nation to ‘Always Be Ahead’ in a changing world
- Premieres film capturing new brand purpose, and nostalgic milestone video in conjunction with Maxis’ 25th anniversary
- A series of digital learning and digital marketing initiatives with communities will be rolled out over the next few months
- Special offers on smartphone deals and prepaid passes for Maxis, Hotlink and Maxis Business customers
In a time of constant change across the world, driven especially by advancements in technology, Maxis today unveiled its new brand purpose: To bring together the best of technologies to help people, businesses and the nation to Always Be Ahead in a changing world. The new brand purpose was launched in conjunction with Maxis’ 25th anniversary and the upcoming Merdeka celebrations, to signify the intertwining of Maxis’ and Malaysia’s past, present and future journey together in this rapidly evolving digital age.
As part of the campaign, Maxis will be rolling out a series of digitalisation programmes for individuals and businesses throughout the year, while customers can look forward to special offers in conjunction with the anniversary celebrations.
“The ‘Always be Ahead’ spirit is about embracing change, growth, discovery and finding new ways through technology. With our new brand purpose comes a new corporate identity and values that Maxis as a company and its people embody, steering us towards our vision to be the leading converged solutions company in the nation. We are making a commitment to all Malaysians, from individuals and families, to businesses and entire communities, that Maxis will be their digital enabler and coach to help them leverage the best technologies on the No.1 network so that they can always be ahead. And with the upcoming Merdeka Day, it was also timely that we celebrate a nation that is always ahead,” said Gokhan Ogut, Chief Executive Officer, Maxis.
To bring the campaign to life, Maxis has captured inspiring stories of individuals and social enterprises who have not only demonstrated the possibilities of what technology and the Internet can do for our lives, but importantly how they enriched communities around them. A short brand film to depict this was premiered exclusively to the media today. At the same time, to celebrate the telco’s 25 years of pioneering new technologies in Malaysia, Maxis also unveiled a video featuring milestones that sparked much nostalgia.
Digitalisation programmes empowering Malaysians to Always Be Ahead
There has never been a more critical time to leverage the power of technology in the new normal era. A series of initiatives will be held to provide assistance and fundamental skills for digital adoption and acceleration in communities across the country:
- Cyber safety with Maxis eKelas – Cyber safety and virtual learning programmes for eKelas students at schools and 82 Pusat Internet around the country.
- Digital 101 for SMEs – Putting together courses from Maxis Business to guide micro-SMEs on mastering digital marketing and eCommerce through workshops.
- Device Tips – Upskilling families and tech enthusiasts on how to get more and do more on their devices in partnership with Samsung, Huawei and Apple.
- SME Digitalisation Grant – SMEs get to claim up to RM5,000 from the SME Digitalisation Grant. From finding the right solution to grant application, our SME Help Squad will assist from start to end.
- Maxis IoT Challenge 2020 – Exciting industry-driven IoT challenge calling the most innovative minds in Malaysia to develop 5G-enabled IoT solutions to solve real business problems.
- Maxis Digital Readiness Index – A dedicated SME Help Squad will assist SMEs in finding the right solutions for their business through a Digital Readiness Index, an interactive tool that helps businesses assess their digital readiness.
- Maxis Business Insights hub – A resource to help businesses gain insights via articles and videos on digital transformation for their business.
Special offers in celebration of Maxis’ 25th Anniversary
In conjunction with Maxis’ 25th anniversary, there will also be special offers to be given away to Maxis, Hotlink and Maxis Business customers.
|Maxis & Hotlink Customers
RM25,000 worth of App rewards from more than 200 deals, including:
|All Maxis & Hotlink customers
|18 August-18 September 2020
|Latest smartphones at RM25 each for 25 days (including Samsung Note 20 5G, iPhone 11 and Huawei P40 5G)
|All Maxis Postpaid, Hotlink Postpaid, Maxis Fibre, Hotlink Postpaid & Fibre customers
|25 August-18 September 2020
|Free 25GB Internet when you purchase any valid HotlinkMU Merdeka deals
|All Hotlink Prepaid customers
|20 August-16 September 2020
|Maxis Business Customers
|Latest smartphones at RM25 each for 25 days (including Samsung Note 20 5G, iPhone 11 and Huawei P40 Pro)
|All Maxis Business SME and corporate customers as of 31 July (more information via email or Maxis Business Hub)
|25 August-18 September 2020
250 loyalty points worth RM375 to customers who sign up for the SME Digitalisation Grant offer
*1 loyalty point is equivalent to RM1.50
|First 250 eligible existing Maxis Business customers
|18-31 August 2020