'Hotlink Bolananza' Contest Winners Jubilant After Receiving RM50,000 Each
Ten Hotlink customers recently took home RM50,000 each after being named the Grand Prize winners of the Hotlink Bolananza contest, which was held in conjunction with the recent world football season. The winners were presented with their prizes at a special prize-giving ceremony held at Menara Maxis on 24 September.
The contest, which ran from 13 June until 14 July, was open to all Hotlink customers and offered over RM1,000,000 worth of cash and prizes. To win, customers just needed to select their favourite football team and be rewarded with calls, SMS and data worth up to RM60, regardless if their team won, drew or lost. The top 10 customers who successfully accumulated 10 team wins, correctly answered five football trivia questions and gave the most correct answers in the fastest time would be named the Grand Prize winners and receive RM50,000 each.
Below are the winners of the Hotlink Bolananza contest:
1. Lee Hor San, from Selangor
2. Tag Say Kiat, from Kuala Lumpur
3. Loo Ting Siong, from Kuala Lumpur
4. Hani Dzatil Syakirah Binti Mohamad Shaari, from Perak
5. Lim Geok Houn, from Kuala Lumpur
6. Moey Tuck Seng, from Kuala Lumpur
7. Kum Choy Hong, from Kuala Lumpur
8. Liew Khon Leong, from Kuala Lumpur
9. Shahrizan Bin Diman, from Johor
10. Salsiah Binti Buyong, from Perak
Loo Ting Siong, one of the winners from KL said, “I did not expect to win the contest but it was so easy! I look forward to more contests and promotions from Hotlink.”
Another winner, Salsiah Binti Buyong from Perak, was excited to find out that she won. “I have never won any contest or lucky draw in my life. This was such a wonderful surprise!”