We are open to serve your telecommunication needs.
As we recover from MCO, all Maxis stores are open to serve your telecommunication needs as permitted by Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO).
To ensure safety of our customers and staffs, the following measures will be taken:
- Limited number of customers will be allowed to enter the premise at any one time and social distancing measures will be strictly practiced.
- Compulsory temperature check and health declaration will be carried out on visiting customers and hand sanitizers will be provided at point of entry.
- Maxis staffs on duty are required to undergo compulsory temperature checks and use of masks and gloves when interacting with customers.
We also encourage you to put on your protective gears and be patient as you may experience longer waiting time while we observe these safety measures.
Click here for Maxis Store locations and operating hour.
We encourage our customers to go digital, use Maxis app to manage account, check bill and make payment or head to Maxis Online Store for device purchases.
For services, we are reachable via calls, social media and chat.
Available Payment Channels
For Maxis customers’ bill payment, here are the available channels:
Self-serve kiosk at selected Maxis Centers
- Maxis Centre KLCC
- Maxis Centre Ampang Point
- Maxis Centre Cheras
- Maxis Centre TTDI
- Maxis Centre Selayang
- Maxis Centre Klang
- Maxis Centre Pulau Pinang
- Maxis Centre Aman Central, Alor Setar
- Maxis Centre Ipoh
- Maxis Centre Prai
- Maxis Centre Seremban
- Maxis Centre Danga Bay, JB
- Maxis Centre Taman Molek, JB
- Maxis Centre Kota Bharu
- Maxis Centre Kuala Terrengganu
- Maxis Centre Warisan Square,
- Maxis Centre Sandakan
- Maxis Centre Kuching
- Maxis Centre Miri
For Maxis Centre’s address, click here.
Stay Home. Stay Connected.