Upon approval from Malaysian Communication and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) to trial 200MHz of 3.5GHz C-band spectrum, Maxis successfully achieved 2.96Gbps for single user peak speeds, recording a new high at two of its trial sites in Subang Jaya recently. The new record further reinstates the position of Maxis being in the forefront of technology leadership for the nation’s 5G development.
Hotlink lets Malaysians experience non-stop entertainment, their way on YouTube and Facebook
- Get free 10GB for YouTube every month on Hotlink SUPERRR, get free 10GB for Facebook every month on Hotlink RED.
- Hotlink capturing individual moments of all 20,000 runners throughout The Music Run, creating personalised music videos as a memento of all the runners’ experience.
- Hotlink partnering with Astro’s No. 1 comedy show to bring fans exclusive, extended episodes of Maharaja Lawak Mega beyond TV to YouTube and Facebook.
- Hotlink, together with RUSA / MVM, bringing non-stop local entertainment to Malaysians with three exclusive online shows featuring favourite artistes and celebrities like Floor 88, Sarah Suhairi, Ariff Bahran, Harry Apak and more.
Connected consumers in Malaysia are hungry for the latest entertainment, with eight out of ten people watching videos online every day. Malaysians are also consuming a wider variety of content more than ever before – from catch-up videos or on-demand services, to free videos on YouTube and via social content that appears in their social media feeds.
With Hotlink Prepaid, customers have the freedom to access a world of non-stop entertainment, however they like! For YouTube lovers, Hotlink SUPERRR gives free 10GB on YouTube every month for RM10, while fans of Facebook can enjoy socialising and chatting non-stop with free 10GB for Facebook every month on Hotlink RED for RM10.
“The explosion in the consumption of entertainment content shows that power lies in the consumer’s freedom of choice. Everyone wants to have things their way – well, now you can have non-stop entertainment your way with free Internet on Hotlink SUPERRR and Hotlink RED. Knowing what customers love, we are making it easier for them to watch any kind of content on their phones. We will continue to bring highly personalised and relevant offers to our customers because they deserve to have it their way,” said Arjun Varma, Head of Product Marketing, Maxis.
More entertainment and experiences to love
Hotlink is championing non-stop, local Internet entertainment and making it accessible for everyone on their favourite social media channels – be it on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram. Collaborating with local artistes and content creators, Hotlink is amplifying their entertainment journey, whilst at the same time, giving fans more content and a better experience. Check out some of the upcoming activities:
- The Music RunGet a sneak peek here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_pq317EmWI&feature=youtu.be
- Hotlink x Maharaja Lawak Mega: Tak Hahahabis-Habis (Musim 2)
- Hotlink x Rusa / MVM
To find out more about Hotlink RED and Hotlink SUPERRR, please visit https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/plan/hotlink-red/
Celcom Axiata Bhd (Celcom) and Maxis Berhad (Maxis) successfully conducted Southeast Asia’s first 5G Multi Operator Core Network (MOCN) trial, achieving peak speeds of more than 1.1Gbps in an outdoor environment at trial sites in Langkawi, Kedah.
In line with its ambition to be the leading ICT and solutions provider for Enterprise customers, Maxis is proud to announce its collaboration with Microsoft (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (Microsoft) through a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), committing to use their respective expertise, technology and capabilities to create innovative digital solutions for organisations in Malaysia. Concurrently, the collaboration makes Maxis the first telco in Malaysia to offer fixed line voice calls with Microsoft Teams unified communications, as part of Microsoft’s Modern Workplace solutions.