Personal Details and Account Information 

Update Personal Details

There is an error in my name and/or ID (Passport/IC) and I would like to correct it.

No worries. You just need to walk in personally to your nearest Maxis Store with your NRIC to perform the required changes.

This is a change of important personal details, please bring along your MyKad, we will conduct biometric verification prior to making any amendment.  For foreigner, please bring your passport. 


I have changed my name legally and I would like to update my personal details with Maxis.

You can update your name at your nearest Maxis Store, please walk in with your new MyKad and Surat Kelulusan Pindaan Nama issued by Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (JPN) for our verification.

I have retired from military service recently. I want to update my ID from MyTentera to MyKad.

Please walk in to your nearest Maxis store with your MyKad to perform the update.

I want to update my contact details (mobile phone number), can I do it myself?

You can make the changes via MyMaxis App or Maxis Online Account instantly.


The FAQ’s are meant for clarification purposes only. The FAQ’s may be modified from time to time.
Please refer Terms of Use and Terms & Conditions of the products and/or services for more information.


Live chat

Log on to live chat for instant assistance.

Call Us

We're only a phone call away.


Send us a tweet and we'll get back to you.

Find a store

Walk into a Maxis Store near you for help.