How often can I upgrade my device with Zerolution360?
You can upgrade your device any time from month 13 onwards. After your upgrade, your commitment will restart with the new device.
What happens to my Zerolution360 subscription when I upgrade?
Upon your upgrade, your commitment will restart with the new device that you have selected. You will then need to pay the monthly fee for your new device, which may differ from your first device.
What happens if I want to upgrade and my device is not in good working condition?
With Safe Device
- You may proceed to submit for device claim before performing device upgrade. If you have reached your claim limit, there is still the option to pay an excess fee, hence the zero-worry experience as you do not need to replace the damaged device with another device at the full retail price.
Without Safe Device (If you sign up for Zerolution360 from 29 Oct 2019 onwards and do not subscribed to Safe Device separately)
- You will need to terminate your current Zerolution360 contract instead (device remaining balance charge and device non-return fee apply). You can then keep the device and sign up for a new Zerolution360 contract.
What happens if I don’t upgrade?
- Month 13 onwards, you have the option to upgrade your device by returning your phone with device upgrade fee or continue paying for this program until you fulfill your 24-month commitment period.
- Month 25 onwards, you may choose to upgrade your device by returning your phone in good condition without paying device upgrade fee or continue paying till month 30 to own your current device.
- After month 30 onwards, no more monthly subscription and the phone is yours. Should you decide to terminate your subscription before the end of month 30, you will need to return your device to us in good working condition.
I am on Zerolution360 and have just paid my 12th month bill. Why can’t I upgrade to new Zerolution360 device immediately?
Zerolution360 subscribers are required to be in Zerolution360 program for 12 months (i.e. complete 365 days) to be eligible for device upgrade.
My Android phone – Samsung Note 9 is on Zerolution360; can I upgrade to iPhone?
Yes, customers who are eligible for upgrade, may change to any model offered under Zerolution360.
Can I still upgrade my phone for free during the extended period (month 25 to month 30)?
Yes, just return the device in good working condition and perform the free upgrade anytime during this period. The monthly fee paid from month 25 to month 30 is not refundable.
I am currently with Zerolution360, can I upgrade to new device under normal contract or Zerolution later?
We encourage you to upgrade to Zerolution360 devices for more saving and benefit. However, if you wish to sign up a new device under normal contract or Zerolution, you will be required to terminate your current Zerolution360 contract first.
- Termination within month 1 to month 24 : You will have to pay off the remaining monthly fee (based on 24 months) in a lump sum (monthly fee x remaining months), and return the device in good working condition.
- Termination within month 25 to month 30 : Just return your device in good working order immediately. No device remaining balance will be charged.
Find answers from our FAQ or contact Maxis Customer Service via these channels.
Chat with Us
WhatsApp us for assistance.
We're only a phone call away.
Send us a tweet and we'll get back to you.
Find a store
Walk into a Maxis Store near you for help.