Frequently Asked Questions
SMS Content Subscription
You may stop SMS from short codes which are ranging from 2XXXX to 3XXXX by sending STOP ALL to the respective short code.
SMS content subscription can be done via SMS, WAP and WEB. There are 2 types of subscriptions:-
Pay per use
- Pay per use service is a one-off purchase that is chargeable only at the point when you make a content request.
- Television interactive SMS, SMS voting services and checking summons are among those you may have come across or used.
- Subscription based service require you to register via SMS in order to subscribe for the service.
- If you have subscribed to information-based services will be able to keep abreast of the latest news without the hassle of initiating a request for every update.
- The subscription is only complete when you send a SMS to the ECP's short code which will then be followed by a confirmation message from the provider.
Need to get in touch with us?
Contact Maxis Customer Service