Frequently Asked Questions
Direct Carrier Billing (DCB) - General (Updated as of 03-Nov-2022)
“Pay with Maxis Bill” is also known as Direct Carrier Billing (DCB) where you can charge your app purchases, digital contents, subscriptions and more to your Maxis bill. Your purchases will be billed in your next bill.
You can charge your purchases through your Maxis bill on the following App Store:
- Apple App Store
- Google Play Store
- Huawei App Gallery
- Yes, that is known as Digital Spend Limit.
- For Maxis Postpaid, if your line is 4 months and older, you may update your spend limit via Maxis app. For line which is less than 4 months old, the Digital Spend Limit is fixed at RM60/month**.**Effective 3rd November 2022 for newly joined Maxis Postpaid customers whose line is less than 4 months old. For Maxis Postpaid Customers who joined before 3rd November 2022, your Digital Spend Limit will remain at RM55 until the end of the 4th month from the date your line was activated.
- We may revise the Digital Spend Limit from time to time, subject to the applicable terms and conditions. Any revision to the Digital Spend Limit will then be reflected in these FAQs.
For line tenure which is 4 months and above, you may change and manage the Digital Spend Limit via Maxis Care (https://care.maxis.com.my/) or Maxis app (https://maxis.page.link/app), subject to your overall postpaid credit limit. For line tenure less than 4 months, you will not be able to change the Digital Spend Limit of RM55/month. Here is a video on how manage your spend limit:
No. The refund amount will not change your Digital Spend Limit.
It is available for all Maxis Postpaid and Prepaid customers; “Pay with Maxis Bill” is not open for mobile line under Corporate and Wireless Broadband service.
Unfortunately, you cannot do so. Please note that “Pay with Maxis Bill” only allows you to purchase content in Ringgit Malaysia.
During the initial “Pay with Maxis Bill” setup, you will need to be connected to Maxis network for us to authenticate you. Once successful, you may purchase the content over WiFi connection or Maxis’ mobile network.
“Pay with Maxis Bill” is not subjected to 6% Sales and Service Tax (SST).
We have a few videos on how to control your spend limit (only available for postpaid), cancel your content subscription and request for refund
- For iTunes, click https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbl2ILY0ZTYsyo1Iz7xjYcOgfsBFSAi7U.
- For Google Play, click https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbl2ILY0ZTYu_38T-mI-8wr54lxY9JuCi
Need to get in touch with us?
Contact Maxis Customer Service