View our photo gallery
More Discounts On Malaysia Airlines Fight Bookings Exclusively For Maxis & Hotlink Customers
Maxis has teamed up with Malaysia Airlines to exclusively offer its postpaid and prepaid customers with exciting discounts on top of the great value available from the Malaysia Airlines Travelicious Deals.
The offers include:
- Facebook products that are NOT included in All Facebook passes are:
- Make a flight booking over a 2-day exclusive sale period on 12 and 13 August 2018 and get additional discounts of up to 10%
- Bookings are for travel from 19 August 2018 to 30 June 2019
- Promo is available via MyMaxis, Hotlink RED, MyMaxis Biz and Hotlink Postpaid Flex apps
- Win Free upgrades from Economy to Business Class on selected destinations
- Maxis and Hotlink customers who book Economy Class tickets to Tokyo (NRT), Seoul (ICN) and Sydney (SYD) during the campaign period (12 & 13 August) will automatically be in the running to win a free upgrade to Business Class
- The upgrade is only applicable for travel from 15 September to 15 November 2018 to these destinations
- There are six Business Class upgrades to be given away
To enjoy the offer, customers just need to:
- Download the MyMaxis, Hotlink RED, MyMaxis Biz or Hotlink Postpaid Flex apps from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Click on Deals and select “Malaysia Airlines Travelicious Deals”
- Download the promo code and click on the link at the bottom of the Deals page to make the flight booking
“We’re thrilled to be partnering Malaysia Airlines exclusively for the Travelicious Deals. As more Malaysians travel, this limited time deal would surely resonate strongly with many travelers as they plan their next getaway. Maxis customers can always look forward to more rewards and deals, which is why we’re excited with the exclusive sale period, additional discounts and the free upgrade contest. Our apps are the centerpiece of our rewards programme so customers can look forward to more than 250 deals to download, redeem and enjoy at their fingertips,” said Tai Kam Leong, Maxis’ Head of Branding & Partnerships.
As always, travelling customers enjoy roaming in more than 100 countries with MaxisONE World pass at only RM38 per day. If they are travelling to ASEAN countries, they can purchase a Maxis FamilyRoam pass which enables all Share Lines on MaxisONE Plan and MaxisONE Prime to enjoy free unlimited roaming in nine ASEAN countries.
For more details on the travel promo, please visit www.maxis.com.my/mh-travelicious
It was a bright and breezy Saturday morning at Kampung Quop, Kuching, Sarawak. Daphne Xandria with 19 of her Year 6 school friends were heading to the Pusat Internet to have their first experience learning about fractions with eCikgu.
As the saying goes, ‘smile, and the world will smile with you.’ Hotlink and McDonald’s Malaysia have teamed up to reward Malaysians…for simply smiling!