Frequently Asked Questions
The Maxis Online Exclusive Offer for Oppo Find N3 series entitles new and existing Maxis customers who registered their interest on the Oppo Find N3 series during the Registration of Interest period in Maxis Online Store https://www.maxis.com.my/ or Mini Program App within the TNG eWallet app at https://touchngoewallet.onelink.me/8mmV/maxismpsm; and signs up for new Maxis Postpaid line and any of the following contracts with the Oppo Find N3 series device(s) during the Campaign Period:
- Maxis Device Contract ; or
- Maxis Zerolution.
Maxis will reward Touch ‘n Go eWallet credit worth RM100 to the first 200-customers that sign up and successfully activated new lines under the Participating Maxis Plan(s) with any of the Participating Mobile Device(s) under this Campaign; on a first-come, first-served basis.
The ROI period will be held from 12th October 2023 until 18th October 2023.
The campaign will be held from 12th October 2023 until 31st October 2023, or while stocks last (whichever earlier).
This campaign is open to new and existing customers signs up for new Maxis Postpaid plan(s) and any of the following contracts with the Oppo Find N3 series device(s) during the Campaign Period:
- Maxis Device Contract; or
- Maxis Zerolution.
Am I eligible to participate in the campaign if register my interest and sign up the contract with my existing Maxis mobile line?
To be eligible for this campaign, you must register your interest during the ROI period and sign up a Maxis Device Contract or Maxis Zerolution with Oppo Find N3 series during the contract period with a NEW mobile line on Maxis Postpaid plan, you may switch your existing mobile line from other service operator, get a new number from Maxis or upgrade from Hotlink Prepaid.
RM100 Touch ’n Go eWallet credit will be given on a “first come first serve” basis to the first 200 Participants who have successfully signed up and activated any of the Participating Maxis Plan(s) with any of the Participating Mobile Device(s) during the Campaign Period via Maxis Online Store in accordance with Clause 3 above.
- Maxis will credit the Benefit into the relevant recipients’ Touch ‘n Go e-Wallet account by 10th November 2023. Recipients of the Benefit will be able to verify Maxis’ fulfilment of the Benefit by checking his/her e-Wallet balance and/or transaction history in his/her Touch ‘n Go account.
- In the event Maxis’ attempt to fulfil the Benefit on 10th November 2023 is unsuccessful, Maxis will send a SMS to the recipient’s Registered Mobile Number notifying the same and re-attempt crediting the Benefit twice on a weekly basis (i.e., by 17th November 2023 and 24th November 2023 respectively).
- In the event all three (3) attempts made by Maxis to credit the Touch ‘n Go Benefit (as described in Clause 5 above) are unsuccessful, it shall constitute, and be deemed as, a waiver on the part of the relevant recipient(s) to receive the Touch ‘n Go Benefit and the relevant recipient (s) shall relinquish all of his/her rights and entitlement in relation to the same. In this regard, Maxis shall be entitled to forfeit the Touch ‘n Go Benefit and Maxis shall not be liable or responsible for any claims or whatsoever in relation to and/or arising from the Touch ‘n Go Benefit.
- You are required to install Touch ‘n Go app and register for Touch ‘n Go e-Wallet with your mobile phone number used to register and sign up for the Maxis Postpaid plan(s) and contract(s) under this Campaign (“Registered Mobile Number”) in order to receive the Touch ‘n Go e-Wallet credit.
- For Touch ‘n Go eWallet credit enquiries, you may contact Touch ‘n Go eWallet at the following channels:
Phone: +603 5022 3888 (Mon-Sun 7.00am – 10.00pm) or;
Submit a request to the Touch ‘n Go eWallet Help Centre here.
No, this reward is available exclusively ONLINE at Maxis Online Store.
There’s no expiry date for the eWallet credit to be used.
Need to get in touch with us?
Contact Maxis Customer Service