Maxis enables SMEs to reach more customers with new Digital Marketing Starter Kit
- All-in-one self-serve digital marketing platform oto help businesses create effective online presence to reach more customers
- 30-day free trial now available for businesses who are keen to explore the platform
- Registered SMEs have instant access to content-rich training and priority access to Maxis' Live Webinars and events
In its commitment to support small and medium enterprises (SME) in the country with digitalisation, particularly in eCommerce, Maxis has launched its Digital Marketing Starter Kit, an all-in-one self-serve digital marketing platform that helps businesses reach more customers online. Designed to empower businesses that are new to eCommerce and those without prior digital marketing experience, the Digital Marketing Starter Kit is part of a suite of propositions under Maxis’ eCommerce and Retail.
Businesses keen to explore the platform features can enjoy a 30-day free trial to get started easily. The free trial period provides the flexibility to cancel at any time, without incurring any additional costs or fees. In addition, the Digital Marketing Starter Kit is claimable under the SME Digitalisation Grant.
“Upskilling and going digital is not an option for SMEs but necessary for survival especially in a fiercely competitive environment. We have been supporting this critical segment for many years now through our digital solutions and onboarding and are pleased to continue this commitment with our Digital Marketing Starter Kit. This platform can essentially open up new opportunities for them to be an important part of a fast-developing digital ecosystem and expand into domestic and even international markets,” said Claire Featherstone, Maxis’ Head of Enterprise Practices.
The quickest and simplest way to get online
The Digital Marketing Starter Kit addresses several pain points for businesses: Lack of time in managing multiple digital platforms and sales channels; little or no expertise to effectively reach online shoppers; and limited funds to outsource creative work on advertisements.
With the Starter Kit, businesses can quickly and conveniently build an online presence in four easy steps:
- Select your marketing objective
- Select where you want your ad to be seen
- Selet your audience and target based on location, interests and more
- Create compelling ads with ready-to-use design templates
- Save time and reach more customers by creating effective digital ads on Facebook, Instagram and Google simultaneously on a single platform, without having to create and manage multiple social media accounts. Maxis is the first telco in Malaysia to provide a solution that facilitates such a single platform.
- Identify the right audience based on their industry
- Drive customers to physical stores with digital vouchers
- Send automated and personalised SMS and emails to customers or prospects
- Upskill the team with workshops and training on eCommerce and Digital Marketing
To sign up for the 30-day free trial and find out how Maxis’ Digital Marketing Starter Kit can help SMEs reach new audiences, visit: https://business.maxis.com.my/en/digital-solutions/digital-marketing-starter-kit/
With the Digital Marketing Starter Kit and SME Grant, businesses can now sign up anytime and anywhere as the platform has a fully digital onboarding process. The onboarding is contactless and safe as all registration forms, Electronic Know Your Customer (eKYC) face recognition, and document validations are done online.
As a Technology Solutions Provider by MDEC under the SME Digitalisation Grant, Maxis is enabling SMEs to claim up to RM5,000 to take up a wide range of digital solutions from Maxis. Maxis Business also has a dedicated SME Help Squad to guide businesses at every step of the way, resulting in a simpler, more convenient application process and maximising their funding opportunities.
Once registered, SMEs can instantly access Maxis’ eCommerce and Retail’s content-rich training platforms and gain priority access to our Live Webinars and events with industry thought leaders and global partners.