Software-defined networking isn’t new but has gained traction lately. Here’s why.
Enhanced MaxisONE Prime Now Offers Unlimited Data For More Families
Maxis today launched its newly refreshed MaxisONE Prime, which now comes with unlimited data for both mobile and home fibre broadband, and enables families to choose a combination of any MaxisONE Plan (MOP) starting from RM98 a month, and any home fibre plan of their choice starting from just RM89 a month.
"The reality of today’s digital lifestyles especially amongst families is that they are demanding for more choices and freedom to access content through the Internet, whenever they want and wherever they are. Our latest MaxisONE Prime, which follows the immensely successful Fibrenation campaign with our most affordable and worry-free fibre broadband plans, means that unlimited Internet is available for every person in the family at affordable prices and faster speeds. This also demonstrates our leadership in converged offerings, with both fixed and mobile connectivity solutions available to even more Malaysians,” said Arjun Varma, Maxis’ Head of Postpaid.
Here’s what families can enjoy with the new MaxisONE Prime:
- Choice of any MaxisONE Plan and fibre plan – Previously only available for MOP 188, the refreshed MaxisONE Prime now allows families to choose from any MOP (98 and above) or home fibre plan (RM89 and above) depending on their needs.
- Unlimited home and mobile Internet – No matter what combination of plans you choose, family members get unlimited data on their mobile and home broadband. Share lines, which are currently priced at RM48 per line, will also enjoy the unlimited data.
- Zero downtime high speed fibre – Customers can confidently rely on home Internet that is always connected. If their high speed fibre connection ever gets disrupted, their home router will automatically connect to a 4G wireless backup, ensuring continuous home Internet connectivity.
- Latest home and mobile devices – Choose from an expanded range of devices for the home on Zerolution or mobile on Zerolution360, which offers total device protection and yearly phone upgrades.
- FamilyRoam – Free unlimited data, calls and SMS to any ASEAN country, for all family lines, when one family member activates the MaxisONE World pass for RM38 a day.
- One Maxperts team – Our dedicated team of Internet experts to help with home WiFi setup and optimisation as well as device setup.
For a limited time only, MaxisONE Prime customers will also enjoy up to 50% off on a wide range of high-end devices and more on Zerolution360, when they sign up for MOP 128 and above, together with a new Share Line.
The refreshed MaxisONE Prime comes on the back of the Maxis’ most affordable fibre broadband plans launched in August, which offers speeds of up to 100Mbps and at prices up to 65% lower than previous similar plans. Maxis is currently the only access seeker for fibre broadband in the country, and continues to invest in accessing available fibre networks in Malaysia and building its own where possible. The Company expects to secure access to even higher speeds in the coming months and when it does, will make new plans available to customers.
To sign up for MaxisONE Prime, customers can visit any Maxis Centre nationwide. Alternatively, they can visit www.maxis.com.my/prime to choose their MaxisONE Prime plan based on the number of mobile lines and home fibre speed needed, and submit their registration of interest online.
In a significant step towards superior connectivity for Malaysia, Maxis and Huawei Technologies Malaysia (Huawei) today signed an agreement for the provisioning of 5G network in the country. The signing ceremony was witnessed by Yang Amat Berhormat Tun Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad, the Prime Minister of Malaysia at Yayasan Kepimpinan Perdana, Putrajaya.
Maxis and Celcom Timur (Sabah) Sdn. Bhd. (CT Sabah) will collaborate to provide greater access to fibre connectivity to the people and businesses in Sabah through the provision of High Speed Broadband (HSBB) Network Services.