Come celebrate the festive season with Maxis Biggest Sale! For the month of December 2019 until 29 February 2020, Maxis and Hotlink customers can enjoy awesome promotions on smartphones, with even more deals to come. Literally Maxis’ biggest sale for the year, there is something for everyone!
Ed Sheeran Fans All Hyped Up At Concert, Exclusive Merchandise Up For Grabs From Hotlink!
The much anticipated Ed Sheeran concert, presented by Hotlink, is just a few hours away, and fans have been lining up since the early hours of this morning at the KL Convention Centre to experience an epic event! After today’s experience, fans still reeling from the British star’s first ever concert in Malaysia, can relive their experience by taking part in two Hotlink contests for a chance to win exclusive Ed Sheeran merchandise.
Hotlink customers can participate in the ‘EDsperience’ Contest, which begins today until 22 March, as well as the Sheerio Quiz Day, which will take place on 25 March.
To take part in the ‘EDsperience’ Contest, customers will just need to:
- Record a 15-second video of their favourite memory or experience from the concert
- Upload it on Instagram with the hashtag #EdEverywhere #Hotlink #AlwaysON
- The most creative submissions will be selected as winners. Customers must ensure all of their accounts are set to ’public’ in order for their submission to be viewed
- Participants are allowed to submit more than one entry.
- Among the prizes up for grabs for this contest include 1 autographed guitar and 5 autographed albums from Ed himself.
- Contest period is from 16 till 22 March 2015
Customers can also showcase their knowledge on all things Ed by taking part in the Sheerio Quiz Day. All a customer needs to do is register for the contest from 17 March till 24 March, by following the steps below:
- Download the Hotlink RED App on Android or Apple device (www.hotlink.com.my/r) & validate phone number
- Go to "FEEDBACK" section, click "LIVE.LIFE.LOUD", under "message", type ‘ED SHEERAN QUIZ DAY’
- On 25 March, customers need to stay close to the Hotlink RED App and watch out for notification to join the quiz.
- Among the prizes to be won for this contest includes exclusive Ed Sheeran T-shirts, patch set & posters.
Navin Manian, Maxis’ Head of Prepaid, Consumer Business said, “The #LiveLifeLoud Experience from Hotlink is not just about attending epic events, but a continuous experience for our customers and fans. After the concert, we’re going to keep the fun going by introducing more contests, where customers can win exclusive Ed Sheeran merchandise. These are just some of the experiences customers have come to expect from Hotlink, and we will continue to offer them the best in music and entertainment in 2015!”
Some of Ed’s biggest fans waited in line for hours, to catch the singer-songwriter in person. However, Nur Amira Mansor, 23, from Shah Alam, outdid them all by being the the first person in line, arriving at the venue at 6.30 am on Sunday, 15 March. “I bought my concert ticket just 47 seconds after the line was open. Seriously! I have proof! I am really a big fan!” she said.
Kirthana Kuhendaran, 18, arrived at the venue at 8.30 am today, and proclaims to be one of Ed’s biggest fans. “I love Ed Sheeran! I know every one of his songs by heart. I am also one of the first people to buy his concert tickets online.”
Customers can download the Hotlink RED App on Google Play for Android users or the App Store for iOS users. For more details on the contests, please visit www.hotlink.com.my
Upon approval from Malaysian Communication and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) to trial 200MHz of 3.5GHz C-band spectrum, Maxis successfully achieved 2.96Gbps for single user peak speeds, recording a new high at two of its trial sites in Subang Jaya recently. The new record further reinstates the position of Maxis being in the forefront of technology leadership for the nation’s 5G development.
Maxis and Allo Technology Sdn. Bhd. (Allo), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB), will collaborate to provide greater access to fibre connectivity to more people and businesses in Cyberjaya and Bangsar South in the Klang Valley and Jasin in Malacca. Maxis and Allo today signed and exchanged an Access Agreement for the provision of High Speed Broadband (HSBB) Network Services