Contract Obligations for Zerolution360
What if I cancel my subscription to Maxis Zerolution360 or terminate my Maxis line?
If you terminate Zerolution360 within your 24-month commitment, your obligations are the remaining balance of your Zerolution360 and returning the device in good working condition.
With Zerolution360, what happen if I change my rate plan to non-eligible plan such as MaxisONE Plan 98?
Zerotution360 subscription prior to 29 Oct 2019
- If you change to non-eligible rate plan within 24 months, your obligations are returning the device in good working condition and pay for device remaining balance charge.
Zerotution360 subscription after 29 Oct 2019
- Month 1 to month 24: any change to non-eligible rate plan will be deemed as early termination, you will have to pay off the remaining monthly fee (based on 24 months) in a lump sum (monthly fee x remaining months), and return the device in good working condition.
- Month 25 to month 30: you may change to any MaxisONE plan without penalty. You can still continue to pay the Zerolution360 monthly fee till month 30 to own the device, or return the device in good working condition.
What happen if I terminate my Zerolution360 subscription during extended period of month 25 to month 30?
Just return your device to Maxis in good working condition. No remaining monthly fee will be imposed. If you wish to keep the phone or unable to return the device in good working condition, you just need to pay a device non-return fee.
I would like to terminate my Zerolution360 subscription, how much is the Device remaining balance charge?
- Termination within month 1 to month 24 : You will have to pay off the remaining monthly fee (based on 24 months) in a lump sum (monthly fee x remaining months), and return the device in good working condition.
- Termination within month 25 to month 30 : Just return your device in good working order immediately. No device remaining balance will be charged.
Find answers from our FAQ or contact Maxis Customer Service via these channels.
Chat with Us
WhatsApp us for assistance.
We're only a phone call away.
Send us a tweet and we'll get back to you.
Find a store
Walk into a Maxis Store near you for help.