Frequently Asked Questions
Maxis Home 4G WiFi
Maxis Home 4G WiFi plan is available for new registration for both Malaysian and foreigner over the age 18 years.
The new Maxis Home 4G WiFi plan allows you to enjoy Unlimited 4G data for your home.
Both MaxisONE Go WiFi 138 and Maxis Home 4G WiFi plan offer unlimited data.
You can enjoy more benefits with the new Maxis Home 4G WiFi plan at the same monthly commmitment fee of RM138:
- Sign up Maxis Home 4G WiFi plan only - enjoy unlimited data for home connection.
- combine any of your mobile line with Maxis Home 4G WiFi plan to enjoy unlimited data for all lines within the same family.
- Get a home router at only RM1 on a 12-month contract.
- Get a Smart TV at zero upfront on Zerolution offer; on a 24-month contract.
This plan does not support calls and outgoing SMS.
No. International roaming services are not available on Maxis Home 4G WiFi plan.
You can get it at any Maxis Store or call us at 123.
Yes. You will have to pay for one month of rate plan advance payment, which will be offset against the first month’s invoice. Any balance will be carried forward to the following month.
Yes. Just call us or walk in to your nearest Maxis store to upgrade.
Maxis Home 4G WiFi plan offers unlimited data. To ensure better experience for all users, excessive and abusive data usage is subjected to Fair Usage Policy.
If the mobile data usage exceeds 300GB in a month, Maxis may at its absolute discretion to limit the speed of video streaming & regular browsing.
To know more about the Fair Usage Policy (FUP) for all services, click here.
There is no contract period if purchasing the SIM-only plan.
Option to add a device contract on this plan:
- A 12-month contract if you sign up Maxis Home 4G WiFi plan with home router, on Normal Device Contracting.
- A 24-month contract if you sign up Maxis Home 4G WiFi plan with Smart TV, on Zerolution Offer.
All existing and new Maxis Home 4G WiFi customers are eligible for this offer.
- Customers on selected Maxis Unlimited Postpaid & Maxis Home 4G WiFi is eligible for the 65" smart TV.
- Customers on Maxis Home 4G WiFi only will be eligible for the 50" smart TV.
For each Home 4G WiFi service, each customer is allowed to subscribe to ONE (1) home router, subject to credit eligibility check.
Device advance payment may be applicable, subject to the eligibility check. The Device Advance Payment collected will be refunded to you in your next bill.
There is a 12-month contract period starting from the subsription date.
- Termination before contract ends.
- Transfer ownership.
- Cease to be a Maxis Home 4G WiFi subscriber.
Device remaining balance will be calculated based on [(Recommended Retail Price (RRP) – (Upfront Cost) x (Remaining month(s) ÷ 12 months)] + RM100 administration fee.
If your device is still under warranty (12 months), walk in to any Maxis Centre for a one-on-one replacement.
Need to get in touch with us?
Contact Maxis Customer Service