NeXT Phone Package - Terms & Conditions
- NeXT Phone Package - Terms & Conditions
- NeXT M1 & X1 Warranty - Terms & Conditions
Version [02 November 2017]
- The Offer: All-in-one phone experience – Mobile Phone, plan and warranty.
- You: Person(s) signing up for the Offer.
- By accepting this Offer, you accept the terms of each items in the package, stipulated below:
- Mobile Phone – you are contracted for 24 months on the selected device. Check http://www.maxis.com.my/en/tnc/personal-tnc/maxis-device-contract.html
- Warranty – you are given a 24 months warranty for the selected Mobile Phone. Check http://www.maxis.com.my/en/tnc/personal-tnc/nextwarranty-tnc.html
- The terms and conditions of the Postpaid Plan and Mobile Phone Warranty shall equally apply to this NeXT Phone Package Offer
- This Offer and use of the Service(s) is subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”), Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all www.maxis.com.my/FUP and www.maxis.com.my/tnc/personal.
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions (“STC”), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, the GTC, Offer and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the plan(s) and Service(s) at www.maxis.com.my/tnc), including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service(s), and/or plan(s) (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of the Agreement, Services, and/or plan(s)) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you will terminate the Plan(s) and/or the use of the Services by giving us notice within 28 days from the Effective Date failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes
- A principal line must be registered in your name and be an active account under an individual postpaid rate plan offered by us
- You are ineligible for this Offer if you have any outstanding payments with us
- You are ineligible for this Offer if you do not adhere/agree to the terms of each of the items in the package, meaning the Mobile Phone, rate plan and warranty
- This Offer is inapplicable to you if you are a commercial user and/or bulk subscriber.
Deposit and Advance Payment
- A deposit of RM500 is chargeable for non-Malaysians subscribing to the Offer.
- Advance payments based on the package Offer are as set out on our website at www.maxis.com.my. This advance payment will be equally refunded over a period of 12 months or 18 months depending on the package subscribed. Such refund mechanics may change from time to time as and when deemed necessary by Maxis.
Minimum Period of Service(s) and Early Termination
- This Offer is twenty four (24) months contract, commencing from the date of acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Date of Execution”). If applicable, with the acceptance of this Offer, any previous Mobile Phone contract you had contracted for with Maxis, shall be deemed terminated as at the Date of Execution and you shall be subject to any early termination charges of such previous contract, if applicable.
- You shall NOT during the Minimum Period of Service:
- terminate your Maxis mobile account or port out to another mobile service provider;
- suspend your Maxis mobile account;
- have your Maxis mobile account terminated for non-payment of monthly bills;
- change or downgrade the rate plan you had registered for pursuant to the Offer. However, any upgrade of a rate plan by you is allowed;
- Change or transfer ownership of this Offer and Service(s).
- If any of the events in Clause 16 above occurs, you shall pay us an early termination charge as set out in clause 18 below. Payment of the early termination charge is payable by you in addition to all monies owing to us up to the time of early termination.
- 18. Applicable early termination charges are set out below:
- For 24 months contract: You agree that Maxis has the right to impose an early termination charge you are responsible to pay if you terminate your 24-months contract before its expiry. The early termination charge is calculated based on [(Recommended Retail Price (RRP) – Upfront Cost) x (Remaining month(s) ÷ 24 months)] + RM 100 administration fee.
- You acknowledge and agree we have the rights to block the IMEI of the Mobile Phone if you are: suspected of fraud or found to have committed fraud; or after signing up to this Offer, you fail to make payment for a continuous period of three (3) months.
Mobile Phone Warranty
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise these warranty terms. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. Check http://www.maxis.com.my/en/tnc/personal-tnc/nextwarranty-tnc.html
Additional Features & Requirements
- The Offer cannot be exchanged for cash and the Mobile Phone is not returnable upon acceptance.
- We reserve the rights to rescind any of the privileges of your rate plan in the event your line/account registered for this Offer is not used with the Mobile Phone purchased.
- You may enjoy only (1) Offer for each principal line registered.