Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”) - Maxis Zerolution Contract for Flagship Devices (MOP 68 &98 East Malaysia)
- MAXIS ZEROLUTION CONTRACT for Device (MOP 68 East Malaysia) - Terms & Conditions
- MaxisONE™ plan (Sabah/Sarawak) Promotion – Terms & Conditions
- MAXIS ZEROLUTION CONTRACT for Flagship Devices (MOP 68 &98 East Malaysia)
Version [August 2018]
- The Offer: “Maxis Zerolution Monthly Plan” (referred to as the “Maxis Zerolution Plan”). The Offer cannot be exchanged for cash.
- This Offer is not valid with any other offers and/or incentives, which have or may have been offered by Maxis under any other offers from time to time.
- You: Person(s) signing up for the Maxis Zerolution Plan. You shall be responsible for payment of all charges associated with the Offer and the principal line registered under you.
- This Offer and use of the Service(s) is subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”), this Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all www.maxis.com.my/FUP and www.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/personal/
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the Agreement.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC and the Agreement, shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; and (b) Agreement.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, Plan(s) and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the Plan(s) and Service(s) at www.maxis.com.my/tnc), including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service(s) and/or Plan(s) (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of Services and/or Plan(s)) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you will terminate the Plan(s) and/or the use of the Services by giving us notice within 28 days from the Effective Date failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
- The Commitment Period of the Offer is twenty four (24) months from the date of acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Date of Execution”). If applicable, with the acceptance of this Offer, your previous phone/device offer contract is deemed terminated as at the Date of Execution and you shall be subject to any device remaining balance charge of the previous contract.
- A principal line must be registered in your name and be an active account under an individual postpaid rate plan offered by us.
- You are ineligible for this Offer if you have any outstanding payments with us
- This Plan(s) is inapplicable to you if you are a commercial user and/or bulk subscriber.
Maxis Zerolution Monthly Plan
- By accepting this Offer: you will enjoy 1 device (“Device”) at the price as offered by us, which is exclusive of all applicable taxes (“Maxis Zerolution Fee”).
- You shall not, during the Commitment Period,:
- terminate your Maxis Zerolution Monthly Plan;
- terminate or suspend your Maxis mobile account or port out to another mobile service provider;
- have your Maxis mobile account terminated for non-payment of monthly bills;
- change your rate plan to a rate plan that is not eligible under the Maxis Zerolution Monthly Plan;
- Change or transfer ownership of this Offer and Service(s)
- You acknowledge, if any of the events in clause 13(a), (b), (c), (d) and/or (f) above occurs, you shall pay us the Device remaining balance charge as stipulated in clause 16 below. Payment of the Device remaining balance charge is without prejudice to the collection of all monies owing to us by you in accordance with your account up to the time of early termination. You will receive a final statement of account which will be due and payable by you to us immediately upon receipt. All outstanding amounts due and owing to us shall be subject to all applicable taxes.
- If you suspend your Maxis mobile account during the Commitment Period, the Maxis Zerolution Monthly Fee will continue to be charged to you.
- You agree we have the right to impose the Device remaining balance charge, which you shall be responsible to pay if you decide to terminate before expiry of the Commitment Period. The Device remaining balance charge is calculated as follows: [(Recommended Retail Price (RRP) ÷ 24 months)] x Remaining month(s)].
- You agree we have the rights to block the IMEI of the Device if you are:
- suspected of fraud or found to have committed fraud; or
- after signing up to this Offer, you fail to make payment for a continuous period of three (3) months.
- You accept and acknowledge you will be liable for the Offer, Commitment Period, Device(s), payment and charges, these terms and conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
(Applicable For iPhone Devices Only) iPhone Warranty
- We will not be responsible to replace the iPhone or any part thereof that is lost, stolen, damaged or defective (where such defect is not a manufacturer defect). You shall be responsible for the repair and maintenance of your iPhone. Repairs shall be subject to the applicable warranty issued by the manufacturer.
- If you terminate this Offer before expiry of the Commitment Period, you will have to pay the remaining Device balance charge including all applicable taxes on such amount.