Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”) – MaxisONE Prime Trial
Version [21 March 2018]
- The Plan(s): MaxisONE Prime Trial
- You: Person(s) signing up for the Plan.
- Trial Period: 21 March 2019 until 15 May 2019
- The use of the Plan(s) and Service(s) is subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”), Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at www.maxis.com.my/tnc/personal
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions (“STC”), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, Plan(s) and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the Plan(s) and Service(s) at www.maxis.com.my/tnc), including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service(s) and/or Plan(s) (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of Services and/or Plan(s)) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same.
MaxisONE Prime Trial
- You will be provided with three (3) MaxisONE Prime Trial SIM Cards for the Trial Period.
- The MaxisONE Prime Trial comes with unlimited Data, minutes and SMS.
- There will be no Charges for the duration of the Trial Period only. For avoidance of doubt, the Charges during the Trial Period is RM0.00.
- Upon expiry of the Trial Period and if you have activated any of the three (3) MaxisONE Prime Trial SIM Cards, your MaxisONE Prime Trial plan will be automatically migrated to the standard MaxisONE Prime plan as follows:
- If 1 MaxisONE Prime Trial SIM Card is active, the line will be migrated to MaxisONE Prime 98 and chargeable at RM98/mth;
- If 2 MaxisONE Prime Trial SIM Cards are active, the 2 lines will be migrated to MaxisONE Prime 98 at RM98/mth and MaxisONE Share at RM48/mth respectively, with a RM48x6months rebate. That is an equivalent total monthly fee of RM98/2lines = RM49/mth per line for the first 6 months; or
- If 3 MaxisONE Prime Trial SIM Cards are active, the line will be migrated to MaxisONE Prime128 at RM128/mth and the remaining 2 lines will be migrated to MaxisONE Share at RM48/mth with a RM48x6months rebate for each individual MaxisONE Share Lines. That is an equivalent total monthly fee of RM128/3lines = RM43/mth per line for the first 6 months.
- You agree and acknowledge that your use of the MaxisONE Prime plan will be subject to the SSTC – MaxisONE Prime (https://www.maxis.com.my/en/tnc/personal-tnc/maxisone-prime-tnc.html).
- Upon expiry of the Trial Period and if you have not activated any of the three (3) MaxisONE Prime Trial SIM Cards, all three (3) MaxisONE Prime Trial SIM Cards will be terminated automatically.
- The MaxisONE Prime Trial is an invitation offer that is exclusive to you and non-transferable to other customers. Should you decide to activate the MaxisONE Prime Trial SIM, it must be activated into the account owner of the invited customer.
- For data allocated with the Plan(s) within the Trial Period, you acknowledge and accept:
- For each individual MaxisONE Prime Trial SIM Card, if the data usage exceeds 300GB in a month, Maxis may at its absolute discretion limit the quality of video streaming to standard definition during peak hours.
- The mobile internet package allocated within the Plan(s) is exclusively for domestic usage only.
Unlimited Minutes and SMS’
- You acknowledge and accept, for the voice & SMS’ allocated with the Plan(s) during the Trial Period, that the unlimited minutes and SMS’ applies to:
- domestic mobile ON-net usage (Maxis to Maxis calls and SMS’) for MaxisONE plan lite & start (excluding OFF-net usage (calls and SMS’ from Maxis to other Service Provider), calls to fixed lines, video calls, calls to numbers with special charges e.g. 1-300/1-700/600 & 121, TM100, 1MOCC, 02-prefix numbers for IDD calls to Singapore and 080-prefix numbers for border calls to Brunei);
- domestic mobile/fixed ON-net & OFF-net usage for MaxisONE plan 98, 128, 158 & 188 (excluding, video calls, calls to numbers with special charges e.g. 1-300/1-700/600, 121, TM100, 1MOCC, 02-prefix numbers for IDD calls to Singapore & 080-prefix numbers for border calls to Brunei);
- standard person-to-person calls or texts and not for any commercial and/ or non-personal usage;
- non multiple simultaneous calling, conference calling (unless you are subscribed to the conference calling service with Maxis), re-supply, call centre usage, telemarketing, bulk messaging, application-to-person communication, continuously call forwarding, auto-dialing, machine-to-machine communication (including by using your SIM card in any other devices), Cellular Trunking Units (CTUs), or any other activity we consider to be non-standard usage.
Things we may do to the Service(s)
- We reserve the rights at any time, without being liable to you or any third party, to interrupt, bar, suspend, restrict the Service(s) for such time as we see fit or terminate, discontinue or disconnect the Service(s) if your usage:
- shows excessive usage or placing unusual burdens on our Network;
- is for unlawful activities or for suspected fraudulent activities;
- is not in accordance with the Maxis Fair Usage Policy (at www.maxis.com.my/FUP); or
- is for commercial/non-personal purposes.