Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”) – Fibrenation
- MaxisONE Home Fibre – Terms & Conditions
Version [20 August 2018]
- The new MaxisONE Home Fibre packages will be offered at download speeds of 30Mbps and 100Mbps to eligible MaxisONE Home Fibre customers who subscribe for the aforementioned packages subject to the following terms and conditions. All new sign ups to these packages will be contracted for 24 months.
- The packages shall be available for pre-registration from 20th August 2018 onwards at Maxis official website (www.maxis.com.my/fibrenation).
- Pre-registration is open for all new and existing MaxisONE Home subscribers to opt in their interest at Maxis official website (www.maxis.com.my/fibrenation).
- Official roll out and activation is anticipated to take place on 13th September 2018. Pre-registered customers will be contacted from 13th September 2018 onwards for appointment making.
- Effective from 13th September 2018, new packages will be officially available for registration at all Maxis sales channels including Maxis Centers, Maxis Exclusive Partners, on the Maxis official website (www.maxis.com.my/fibre), all authorized resellers and via call-in at our hotline.
- Legacy customers are also able to opt in to the MaxisONE Home Fibre packages with a new 24 months contract. Benefits and add-ons provided in the legacy package(s) will not be brought over to MaxisONE Home Fibre packages.
- Customers of competitors who are interested to sign up to our MaxisONE Home Fibre packages are advised to contact us for further assistance.
- Maxis reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, suspend, extend or terminate any the offering earlier either in whole or in part and further reserves the right to vary, supplement, delete, amend or modify any of these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice for the campaign.
- In addition to these offer terms and conditions, you are subject to the Maxis General Terms & Conditions, the Maxis Fibre Internet Service Specific Terms and Conditions, the Maxis Fair Usage Policy, the Maxis Group Privacy Statement, and any other applicable terms and conditions, as set out on our official website here