Version [15th November 2018]
- The Offer: MaxisONE Prime Device Year End Sale
- You: Person(s) signing up for the Offer.
- This Offer shall apply to these participating Maxis Postpaid Rate Plans: MaxisONE Prime 128/158/188 and MaxisONE Share Plan 48
- The Offer period: 15th November 2018 to 15th January 2019
- By accepting this Offer, you will enjoy: up to 1 Device (“Device”) at a discounted price under Maxis Zerolution 360 if you subscribe to MaxisONE Prime 128/158/188 with a new MaxisONE Share Plan 48. “Device” for purposes of this SSTC refers to the devices you are eligible to purchase under the respective participating Maxis Postpaid Rate Plans.
- The discounted monthly pricing is ONLY applicable for the device model that you have purchased. If you upgrade to any other models within the Maxis Zerolution 360 range, the discounted monthly price will be removed and you will be charged the standard rate as per the applicable Maxis Zerolution360 plans.
- This Offer and use of the Service(s) is subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”), Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all www.maxis.com.my/FUP and www.maxis.com.my/tnc/personal
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions (“STC”), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC. Further the MaxisONE Prime 128/158/188 is subject to SSTC – MaxisONE Prime (https://www.maxis.com.my/en/tnc/personal-tnc/maxisone-prime-tnc.html) the MaxisONE Share Plan 48 is subject to SSTC – MaxisONE Share Plan 48 (https://www.maxis.com.my/en/tnc/personal-tnc/maxisone-one-share-tnc.html) and the Maxis Zerolution 360 Contract for Devices is subject to SSTC – Maxis Zerolution 360 Contract for Devices. For clarity, any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, SSTC – MaxisONE Prime, SSTC – MaxisONE Share Plan 48 and SSTC – Maxis Zerolution 360 Contract for Devices, this SSTC shall take precedence.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, the GTC, Offer and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the plan(s) and Service(s) at www.maxis.com.my/tnc), including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service(s), and/or plan(s) (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of the Agreement, Services, and/or plan(s)) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you will terminate the Plan(s) and/or the use of the Services by giving us notice within 28 days from the Effective Date failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes
- The MaxisONE Prime plan 128/158/188 must be registered in your name and be an active account under an individual postpaid rate plan offered by us.
- You are ineligible for this Offer if you have any outstanding payments with us.
- This Offer is inapplicable to you if you are a commercial user and/or bulk subscriber.
- The Charges under this Offer is as set out on our website at https://www.maxis.com.my/en/personal/devices.html, as updated by us from time to time. Charges published are exclusive of all applicable taxes.
- You are responsible for payment of all Charges associated with the Offer.
Deposit and Advance Payment
- You are responsible for payment of all deposits and advance payments associated with the Offer. Please refer to the SSTC – MaxisONE Prime, SSTC – MaxisONE Share Plan 48 and SSTC – Maxis Zerolution 360 Contract for Devices for more information on deposits and advance payments.
Minimum Period of Service(s) and Early Termination
- This Offer is tied to a minimum commitment period of twenty four (24) months under your Maxis Zerolution 360 plan from the date of acceptance of these terms and conditions ("Date of Execution"). If applicable, with the acceptance of this Offer, any previous device contract you had contracted for with Maxis, shall be deemed terminated as at the Date of Execution and you shall be subject to any early termination charges of such previous contract, if applicable.
- You shall NOT during the Minimum Period of Service:
- terminate your MaxisONE Prime mobile account or port out to another mobile service provider;
- terminate your MaxisONE Prime – Home Fibre account;
- suspend your Maxis mobile account;
- suspend your MaxisONE Prime – Home Fibre account;
- have your MaxisONE Prime account terminated for non-payment of monthly bills;
- change the rate plan you had registered for pursuant to the Offer. However, any upgrade of a rate plan by you is allowed with an upgrade fee where applicable;
- Change or transfer ownership of this Offer and Service(s);
- Cancel or delay installation of your MaxisONE Home Broadband 30Mbps or 100Mbps plan for more than a period of 6 months from the Date of Execution.
- If any of the events in clause 18(a) to (g) above occurs, you shall pay us an early termination charge as set out in clause 20 below.
- Applicable early termination charges are set out below:
For 24 months minimum commitment period: You agree that Maxis has the right to impose an early termination charge you are responsible to pay if you terminate your 24-months contract before its expiry. Please refer to SSTC – MaxisONE Prime and SSTC – Maxis Zerolution 360 Contract for Devices for the early termination charges calculation.
An additional amount of RM48 x number of months remaining prior to contract expiry will be applied if you terminate your MaxisONE Share plan before 24 months. Payment of the early termination charge is payable by you in addition to all monies owing to us up to the time of early termination.
- If you cancel or delay installation of your MaxisONE Home Broadband 30Mbps or 100Mbps plan for more than a period of 6 months from the Date of Execution, Maxis reserves the right to remove all benefits of the MaxisONE Prime.
- You acknowledge and agree we have the rights to block the IMEI of the Device if you are:
- suspected of fraud or found to have committed fraud; or
- after signing up to this Offer, you fail to make payment for a continuous period of three (3) months.
Additional Features & Requirements
- The Offer cannot be exchanged for cash and the Device is not returnable upon acceptance.
- We reserve the rights to rescind any of the privileges of your rate plan in the event your line/account registered for this Offer is not used with the Device purchased.
- You may enjoy only (1) Offer for each principal line registered.
- Your device advance payment will be rebated into your bill based on your Offer. Your service line must be active for you to be able to receive the device advance payment refund. Where your line is suspended, terminated or barred, you will not be entitled to receive the said advance payment refund.
- Subject to our GTC, a principal line holder may at any time terminate the Offer and/or plan(s) as follows: