Version [28 January 2019]
|CAMPAIGN / REWARD PROGRAM TITLE||Maxis CNY Campaign 2019 - Maxis Presents: Dooit For Family
This campaign refers to the duration where Maxis will be collaborating with Dooit to present our CNY campaign which is tied to Dooit’s trivia game app (known as “Dooit Live”) and a daily cash prize pool
|CAMPAIGN START DATE & TIME||4 Feb 2019|
|CAMPAIGN END DATE & TIME||19 Feb 2019|
|HOW TO PARTICIPATE||Download the Dooit Live app from the Google Play Store/Apple App Store and sign up as a player. (Please read Maxis’ Terms and Conditions here and the Dooit Live Terms and Conditions at http://jomdooit.com/terms.php before proceeding)
1. Sign up as a Dooit Live player
2. Log in/open the app during the predetermined time slots as announced on our website to play
|HOW TO WIN||• Dooit Live is a live trivia game where players log on daily to answer 11 questions.
• There is a cash prize pool every day which will be divided among the players who get the answers for all 11 questions correct on that day.
• The game works in a sudden death manner, so if you get a question wrong, you will be eliminated from the game immediately.
• If you are eliminated, you will no longer be eligible for the prize pool but you may decide to continue on in-game to answer questions and to collect points.
What is a puso?
• If you get a question wrong, you can use a puso (live) to revive yourself from being eliminated.
• Only one puso can be used per game.
• The puso cannot be used on the last question.
• You can get a puso when:
How to cashout?
• Players must have a minimum of RM50 to cash out.
|PRIZE(S)||• RM8,888 to be won daily (from 4-18 Feb 2019)
• On the date of the finale (19 Feb 2019) the cash prize pool will start at RM18,888 (“Finale Cash Pool”). Dooit will top-up the Finale Cash Pool by contributing an additional RM10,000 for every 10,000 extra players that participate above 25,000 players, up to a maximum contribution of RM58,888.
• The cash prize pool of the day will be divided equally amongst all players who get the answers for all 11 questions correct on that particular day.
• The cash prizes shall be paid out by Dooit and all winners are required to redeem their cash prize directly from Dooit. Maxis is not responsible in any way to pay out any cash prizes.