Voice Connect App FAQ
How long is the 2 months free trial offer campaign?
The trial offer is available in response to the increased needs for employees to work from home due to COVID-19 situation.
Is there a contract tied to the free trial offer?
No, there is no contract.
What is the pre-requisite to sign up for Voice Connect app?
- Must have ONEBusiness Voice Connect service on ONEBusiness Fibre (5 lines, 9 lines or more). Single Unlimited Voice Connect line that is bundled with Business Fibre is not eligible.
- Voice Connect lines that they are currently paying RM25 /line/month (not the old BVE package).
- To use the App, the customer must be on a Maxis postpaid mobile line.
If I am an existing Voice Connect customer, can I subscribe?
Yes you can. Please contact 1919 and inform our representative on your interest to subscribe for the Voice Connect App. You will be required to submit a letter of registration/request.
If I am a new customer with no existing Business Fibre or Voice Connect service, how can I subscribe for the Voice Connect App?
You may contact 1700-81-8881 or leave your contact details on the website and a Maxis representative will contact you.
Can I terminate the Voice Connect App only while retaining the existing Voice Connect line?
Yes you can. Please contact 1919 to submit your request. Do note that your Voice Connect line will still remain active if you only terminate only the Voice Connect App. However, if you were to terminate the Voice Connect line within contract, you will be subjected to early termination charges.
Maxis Managed UC FAQ
I am interested to try out the 6 months Free Teams Phone System package with the Microsoft Office 365 E1 license. How do I go about this?
- You may register your interest from our website, contact your Maxis Account Manager supporting you or 1800-82-1919.
- If you have existing Microsoft Office 365 E1 subscription, you are required to accept the Maxis reseller relationship link to allow Maxis to enable the Teams Phone System on your Microsoft Teams to make and receive PSTN calls.
The 30 complimentary Teams Phone System package for 6 months per company is insufficient. How do I get more?
- Should you require more than the 30 complimentary Teams Phone System, the additional licenses will be chargeable.
Are there any set up or activation fees that I need to pay for the Free Teams Phone System package?
- Yes. There would be a one time fee chargeable of RM 6k per company for the phone system license activation and managed service.
How do I continue to use the service once the 6 month free Microsoft Office 365 E1 and Teams Phone System package period ends?
- You may contact Maxis Account Manager supporting you to sign-up for the paid subscription after the 6 months period. We will also waive off the one-time fee that you have paid at the start.
Will Maxis be extending the 6 months Free Teams Phone System package beyond the first 20 companies?
- Maxis will not be extending the Free Teams Phone System once the quota had been reached. However, for customer who are interested, you may subscribe for the paid version of the package.
Must I have a Maxis internet connectivity when I sign up for the 6 months Free Teams Phone System package?
- For this campaign offer, you do not need to have an existing Maxis internet connectivity subscription.
What happen if my Free E1 trial license with Microsoft has ended first, would I still able to enjoy this complimentary Teams Phone System package?
If the Teams Phone System package is tied to the Free E1 trial license, then you won’t be able to continue with the use of Teams Phone system package.