New MaxisONE Club Unveiled With Enhanced Privileges For Elite Members
Maxis today unveiled its new MaxisONE Club (MOC) programme with enhanced privileges for its MOC Elite members and a simpler, more structured programme in recognition of its customers’ loyalty and patronage. Maxis’ postpaid customers are invited into either the MOC (average RM150 monthly spend) or MOC Elite (average RM500 monthly spend), who enjoy priority services, experiences and rewards based on the two tiers.
MOC ELITE MEMBERS
- Just one free call away from home or abroad while roaming to contact our Helpline, with direct pass through to dedicated relationship managers
- Fast track access at Maxis centres with priority queue
- SIM-delivery services for replacement of faulty or missing SIM whenever they are in need of one
Customised events for our most discerning customers, with the aim of delivering:
Unique Dining Experiences – Invitation-only events that offer unique dining concepts of food, renowned chefs and exotic locations. The first event will be held at a secret location on 30 May 2015.
Unique Gadget Experiences – Private previews of the latest gadgets and opportunity to be the first to own. The first preview event will be held for the latest Samsung S6/S6 Edge smartphone on 11 April 2015, by invitation.
ALL MOC MEMBERS
A collection of specially crafted privileges and rewards for loyal customers, delivered over Maxis’ self-service and rewards channel, MyMaxis App. Benefits include:
- Exclusive member-only discounts and offers from preferred merchant partners
- Various categories of merchants updated monthly
- The first of this series was held on 26 March 2015 where MOC members had the opportunity to meet Hong Kong Superstar Jacky Cheung in person over a private meet.
- For the next event to be held on 3 May 2015, MOC customers can look forward to a special backstage access to meet Backstreet Boys in person as well as to be in the running for VIP seats.
“Rewarding all our customers has always been a priority for us at Maxis, and it simply represents our deep appreciation for their support. Today, however, we wanted to showcase something extra special for our MOC members who have been with us for at least a year, with many of them having multiple mobile services. We appreciate their loyalty and choice to stay with us. So we definitely feel a sense of gratitude and today represents that feeling,” said Dushyan Vaithiyanathan, Maxis’ Head of Consumer Business.
To be entitled for an MOC membership, all customers need to do is subscribe to a postpaid plan, have an average monthly spend of RM150 (MOC) or RM RM500 (MOC Elite), be a postpaid user for at least a year, and make consistent and timely payments over a 12 month period.
To check your status and enjoy MOC exclusive rewards, just download the MyMaxis app for free from Google Play for Android users and from the App Store for iOS users. Once downloaded, only a one-time log in is required to access to their account information and rewards.