There’s an iPad for everyone. Now with Zerolution.
Stay connected with Maxis
Postpaid Watch plan
Get yours with zero upfront payment and
enjoy RM20 rebate for 24 months.
Apple Watch Series 5
Level up your Apple experience with easy
ownership and seamless connectivity
Easy monthly instalment with Zerolution
Pay monthly with zero interest rate, zero upfront payment and zero credit card.
Always on connectivity for your Apple Watch Cellular
Call, text and access mobile data on your Apple Watch even without your iPhone for only RM18/mth!
Available for all Maxis Postpaid customers
Both Principal & Share Lines can now own Apple Watch with Maxis, even if you are currently contracted.
Get your preferred Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cellular)
with easy installment
How to activate always on connectivity for your Apple Watch?
Make or receive calls and use mobile data on your Apple Watch
- Complete pairing of your Apple Watch and iPhone.
- Select "Set Up Cellular" in Apple Watch app.
- Sign in to Maxis Postpaid 18 Watch page.
- Read and agree to Terms & Conditions and click "Subscribe".
- Click "Next" and wait for few minutes for activation to be completed.
Click here for more detailed steps on pairing and activation.
Eligibility for Maxis Postpaid 18 Watch
- All Maxis Postpaid and Maxis Postpaid Share customers
- Using iPhone 6s or later, running iOS 13.3 or later
- Using Apple Watch GPS + Cellular, running WatchOS 6.1.1 or later
Get your Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cellular)
New or Existing Maxis postpaid customers, leave us your details and we will contact you to confirm your order.
You've never seen a watch like this.
- Apple Music requires a subscription.
- Wireless service plan is required for mobile service. Apple Watch and iPhone service provider must be the same. Not all service providers support enterprise accounts; check with your employer and service provider. Roaming is not available outside your carrier's network coverage area. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
Some straps are sold separately.
Apple Watch Series 5 and Apple Watch Series 3 require iPhone 6s or later with iOS 13 or later.
Features are subject to change. Some features, applications and services may not be available in all regions or languages.
See apple.com/watchos/feature-availability/ for the complete list.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Maxis Postpaid 18 Watch?
Maxis Postpaid 18 Watch is a supplementary plan which enables cellular connectivity for your Apple Watch GPS+Cellular. It allows you to share your mobile number, call, SMS and data from your mobile line with your Apple Watch even when your phone is not nearby or powered on.
What is the monthly subscription fee Maxis Postpaid 18 Watch?
The monthly subscription fee for Maxis Postpaid 18 Watch is RM18/month.
My mobile line is contracted, am I still eligible to sign up for Maxis Postpaid 18 Watch?
You may sign up for Maxis Postpaid 18 Watch as long as your mobile line is subscribed to the eligible rate plans.
What devices are supported with Maxis Postpaid 18 Watch?
Maxis Postpaid 18 Watch can be used by Apple Watch with cellular with OS 6.1.1 (and above) which pair with iPhone compatible with iOS 13.3 and above.
How do I activate Maxis Postpaid 18 Watch on my Apple Watch?
Here is the step-by-step guide on how to activate Maxis Postpaid 18 Watch. Before you begin, please make sure that your iPhone is on iOS 13.3 and Apple Watch on WatchOS 6.1.1.
Click here to read full terms and conditions.