Celcom Axiata Bhd (Celcom) and Maxis Berhad (Maxis) successfully conducted Southeast Asia’s first 5G Multi Operator Core Network (MOCN) trial, achieving peak speeds of more than 1.1Gbps in an outdoor environment at trial sites in Langkawi, Kedah.
Up To 50% Discounts On Over 500 Ecommerce Sites For MaxisONE Club Members
MaxisONE Club, which has almost 1 million members and growing rapidly, is now offering its members up to 50% extra cashback, deeper discounts and special VIP deals with over 500 top ecommerce sites.
With over 13 million Malaysian consumers already shopping online today (source: Statista), Maxis and dozens of ecommerce partners together announced partnerships covering over 100,000+ online deals every month. These deals cover the A-Z of online shopping – from AirAsiaGo to Zalora, and from online groceries to swimwear to smart TVs.
In addition to existing privileges, MaxisONE Club Members will now also get:
Up to 50% extra cashback throughout the year
- MaxisONE Club members earn more every time they shop at top ecommerce sites via ShopBack. At launch, extra cashback can be earned on Malaysia’s top 6 sites namely Lazada, Agoda, Zalora, Booking.com, Groupon and Fashion Valet.
Earn Cashback via ShopBack’s 500+ ecommerce sites
- Every one of Maxis’ nearly one million MaxisONE Club members will also receive RM20 cashback when they first register with ShopBack. Cashback can be earned from any of ShopBack’s 500+ ecommerce partners, both local and overseas sites – from Agoda to Zalora.
- Cashback collected in their ShopBack wallet can be used to pay their Maxis bill.
Exclusive RM1 Flash Deals on Lazada
- Including RM1 Samsung 48 inch TVs, RM1 PlayStation 4s and RM1 GoPros during the Maxis PayDay Sales on the 28th-30th of every month.
Exclusive 15% discounts on over 100,000+ items on Lazada
- During Maxis PayDay Sales on the 28th-30th of every month.
RM20,000 worth of savings via MyMaxis In-App Deals
- Maxis customers save on dining, shopping, travel, health & beauty and entertainment via exclusive MyMaxis In-App deals.
- Recently added partners include IJM Land, Ted Baker, Mandara Spa, Hilton Worldwide, Golf House, Hugo Boss, Cerutti 1881, Bebe, Truefitt & Hill and many more.
“Almost half of Malaysian consumers shop online monthly and 66% of them now shop via their mobile phones, which is higher than the global average. Giving our MaxisONE Club members better cashback and discounts wherever they shop online - whether it’s hotel rooms, TVs, fashion or groceries – just makes perfect sense for Maxis. We’re grateful to all our many ecommerce partners who helped make these new shopping experiences happen for our customers,” said Dushyan Vaithiyanathan, Maxis Head of Consumer Business.
To check their MaxisONE Club status, customers just need to download the MyMaxis App and they can start enjoying these amazing online deals right away. Besides the new MaxisONE Club benefits, Maxis also announced better online shopping benefits for other Maxis postpaid customers. They will enjoy 10% discounts during monthly Maxis PayDay Sales via Lazada and can also enjoy hundreds of dining, shopping and other lifestyle deals via MyMaxis App.
MyMaxis App has hundreds of dining, shopping, travel and other lifestyle deals with savings of over RM20,000. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbtDCPvRhAQ.
"ShopBack is delighted to collaborate with Maxis to give more cashback and provide value-added service to our customers. It is a great partnership underpinned by a mutual ambition of enabling a smarter and savvier digital lifestyle for Malaysians,” said Sharmeen Looi, Chief Operating Officer of ShopBack Malaysia.
Hans-Peter Ressel, CEO of Lazada Malaysia said, “At Lazada, we are fully committed in ensuring the best online shopping experience for Malaysians, and the partnership with Maxis affirms the strategic choices Lazada has made in building the eCommerce ecosystem in Malaysia. We look forward to having MaxisONE Club members enjoy exclusive deals on Lazada in the upcoming months.”
For more info, visit us at www.maxis.com.my/moc.
In line with its ambition to be the leading ICT and solutions provider for Enterprise customers, Maxis is proud to announce its collaboration with Microsoft (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (Microsoft) through a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), committing to use their respective expertise, technology and capabilities to create innovative digital solutions for organisations in Malaysia. Concurrently, the collaboration makes Maxis the first telco in Malaysia to offer fixed line voice calls with Microsoft Teams unified communications, as part of Microsoft’s Modern Workplace solutions.
Showcasing the potential of 5G in education, Maxis demonstrated its 5G use case, the virtual reality (VR) experience for Science learning in its eKelas programme to Yang Amat Berhormat Tun Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad, the Prime Minister of Malaysia at Pusat Internet IOCC today. The VR learning experience by Maxis is the only 5G use case in the education vertical being piloted under the 5G Demonstration Projects in Langkawi.