Version [03 June 2016]
- The Plan(s): Comprises of MaxisONE Plan 98, 128, 158,188, 248 & 368, as well as MaxisONE Plan lite & start Postpaid plans.
- You: Person(s) signing up for the MaxisONE Plan.
- If you change your current rate plan to the new MaxisONE Plan, you will not be able to carry forward any promotions/benefits that you are currently enjoying under your existing rate plan to your new MaxisONE Plan subscribed to.
- The use of the Plan(s) and Service(s) is subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”), Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at www.maxis.com.my/tnc/personal.
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions (“STC”), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, Plan(s) and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the Plan(s) and Service(s) at www.maxis.com.my/tnc), including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service(s) and/or Plan(s) (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of Services and/or Plan(s)) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you will terminate the Plan(s) and/or the use of the Services by giving us notice within 28 days from the Effective Date failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
- You are ineligible for this Plan(s) if you owe us any payments.
- This Plan(s) is inapplicable to you if you are a commercial user and/or bulk subscriber.
- The Plan(s) structure is in the appended Appendix and also published on our official website at www.maxis.com.my, as updated by us from time to time. Charges published are exclusive of all applicable taxes including GST.
Unlimited Minutes and SMS'
- You acknowledge and accept, for the voice & SMS' allocated with the Plan(s) that the unlimited minutes and SMS' applies to:
- Domestic mobile ON-net usage (Maxis to Maxis calls and SMS’) for MaxisONE Plan lite & start (excluding OFF-net usage (calls and SMS’ from Maxis to other Service Provider), calls to fixed lines, video calls, calls to numbers with special charges e.g. 1-300/1-700/600 & 121, TM100, 1MOCC and 080-prefix numbers for border calls to Brunei).
- Domestic mobile/fixed ON-net & OFF-net usage for MaxisONE Plan 98, 128, 158 & 188 (excluding, video calls, calls to numbers with special charges e.g. 1-300/1-700/600, 121, TM100, 1MOCC & 080-prefix numbers for border calls to Brunei).
- standard person-to-person calls or texts and not for any commercial and/ or non-personal usage;
- non multiple simultaneous calling, conference calling (unless you are subscribed to the conference calling service with Maxis), re-supply, call centre usage, telemarketing, bulk messaging, application-to-person communication, continuously call forwarding, auto-dialing, machine-to-machine communication (including by using your SIM card in any other devices), Cellular Trunking Units (CTUs), or any other activity we consider to be non-standard usage.
Things we may do to the Service(s)
- We reserve the rights at any time, without being liable to you or any third party, to interrupt, bar, suspend, restrict the Service(s) for such time as we see fit or terminate, discontinue or disconnect the Service(s) if your usage:
- Shows excessive usage or placing unusual burdens on our Network;
- Is for unlawful activities or for suspected fraudulent activities;
- Is not in accordance with the Maxis Fair Usage Policy (at www.maxis.com.my/FUP); or
- Is for commercial/non-personal purposes.
Mobile Internet Package allocation
- For data allocated with the Plan(s), you acknowledge and accept:
- You will experience data browsing at reduced speeds and with no EXCESS charges if any usage exceeds the allocated mobile internet;
- The mobile internet package allocated within the Plan(s) is exclusively for domestic usage only;
- You may purchase one-time passes (non-recurring) BEFORE you exceed your mobile internet package allocation. Such upgrade is available through your UMB , MyMaxis App, Maxis Online Account or WAP menu and accessible through your Mobile Phone, other available Devices or channels as we may inform you from time to time. Refer to attached Appendix for Data Booster passes;
- You can opt for upgrades or downgrades at any Maxis Service Centre or Maxis Exclusive Partners (MEP) or our Contact Centres (123);
- If you upgrade or downgrade to another MaxisONE Plan, your monthly commitment fee will be pro-rated against your billing cycle date. You will be charged the full commitment fee from the second month onwards but with full mobile internet package allocation from the first month.
- The rates outlined in the Plan(s) structure (as per the Appendix) do not account for usages while on an overseas roaming network. Whilst roaming overseas, the prevailing data roaming charges at https://www.maxis.com.my/en/personal/services/addons/idd-and-roaming/international-roaming.html apply.
- Subject to our GTC, a principal line holder may at any time terminate the Plan(s) as follows:
- by calling our customer care line at 1-800-82-1123 or dial 123 from your mobile;
- by walking into our Maxis Centres listed on www.maxis.com.my; or
- by writing in to email@example.com