Version [16 March 2017]
- The Offer: Participating Maxis Postpaid Rate Plans for Unlimited Roaming Services
- The Service: Unlimited Roaming Services for selective countries
- You: Person(s) signing up for the Offer.
- This Offer and use of the Service, Service(s) is subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”), Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all www.maxis.com.my/FUP and www.maxis.com.my/tnc/personal
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions (“STC”), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, the GTC, Offer and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the plan(s), Service and Service(s) at www.maxis.com.my/tnc), including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service, Service(s), and/or plan(s) (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of the Agreement, Services, and/or plan(s)) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you will terminate the Plan(s), Service and/or the use of the Service(s) by giving us notice within 28 days from the Effective Date failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
Eligibility Use, Features and Restrictions of the Service
- This Offer shall apply to new and existing participants of these Maxis Postpaid Rate Plans: MaxisONE plan 158/188/248/368 who does not have an existing device contract
- Upon accepting this Offer,
- Your MaxisONE plan line will be contracted for 12 months commencing from the date of acceptance of this SSTC;
- You will not be eligible to sign up any Device contract within the contract period;
- You are entitled to enjoy 12 months free unlimited roaming on selected countries (please visit maxis.com.my for the list of countries with unlimited roaming)
- he allocation of countries that are available for free unlimited roaming will be determined by the rate plan which you contracted for and cannot be changed.
- Free unlimited roaming is only applicable to the primary SIM. Secondary SIMs will be subject to normal roaming charges as updated by us on our website at www.maxis.com.my
- You are required to activate international roaming services (no cost) in order to utilize free Services.
- You shall NOT during the 12 months contract period:
- terminate your Maxis mobile account or port out to another mobile service provider;
- suspend your Maxis mobile account;
- have your Maxis mobile account terminated for non-payment of monthly bills;
- change the rate plan you had registered for pursuant to the Offer. However, any upgrade of a rate plan by you is allowed;
- change or transfer ownership of this Offer and Service(s).
- If any of the events in Clause 13 above occurs, you shall pay us a penalty of RM300.
- During the contract period, you can choose to upgrade your existing rate plan to a higher MaxisONE plan. However, your contract for the Service will continue but will not be upgraded.
- Where your line is suspended, terminated or barred during the 12 months contract period, your contract period will continue to run and you will not able to use roaming services whilst overseas.
- Upon contract expiry, you will be subject to normal roaming charges as updated by us on our website at www.maxis.com.my. Charges published are exclusive of all applicable taxes including GST.
- The Service is non-transferable, whether by operation of law or otherwise, either to any other person, entity or account.
Things we may do to the Service(s)
- We reserve the rights at any time, without being liable to you or any third party, to interrupt, bar, suspend, restrict the Service for such time as we see fit or terminate, discontinue or disconnect the Service if your usage:
- Shows excessive usage or placing unusual burdens on our Network;
- Is for unlawful activities or for suspected fraudulent activities;
- Is not in accordance with the Maxis Fair Usage Policy (at www.maxis.com.my/FUP); or
- Is for commercial/non-personal purposes.
- Subject to our GTC, a principal line holder may at any time terminate the Plan(s) as follows: